5.0 out of 5 stars A hard book to put down!, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Feel the Burn (BirthRight Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
Having read the first book in the trilogy cos "it was free" the writing was enough to get me hooked! All 3 books were addictive and the final book didn't disappoint. In some cases the last book is rushed or to the other extreme dragged out, but this was spot on, keeping your interest from the onset, making you cry, making you smile, making you feel like you are there.

The only let down was finishing the last book. I have loved reading all 3 books but want MORE. Easy reading, strong characters, lots of variety without getting lost and well written,

Can't fault the author too as she has kept everyone updated throughout the writing of her books and regularly replies to her fans, very rare. Thanks x

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Feel the Burn (BirthRight Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
Have to say that after picking up the first in the trilogy I was left wanting more. This was an amazing finale that left me wanting more. It made me laugh, made me cry and had me totally hooked from start to finish. The author is descriptive, and its great to see female leads that aren't simpering fools, that have their own mind but can still cry. Very well done to the author and a massive thanks to her for her work I cant wait to see what she writes in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Feel the Burn (BirthRight Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
Loved this series of books. Totally recommend this and the two before it to anyone who loves a good fantasy book. These books have a bit of everything. Fantasy, romance, handsome men and powerful women!!! I laughed out loud and went on a journey with the characters, a brilliant read and a definite 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing read, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Feel the Burn (BirthRight Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
amazing read got ingrossed with it right away keep you on you toes couldn't wait to read the next book couldn't put it down

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthright triology 3book., 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Feel the Burn (BirthRight Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
The trilogy was a rapturous and enthralling read. Wonderful story lines through out. Please can u give us more of the same

5.0 out of 5 stars What a book, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Feel the Burn (BirthRight Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
The whole trilogy had me sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation. I found the first book hard to get into at first but after a while I couldn't put the book down. In your head you can imagine the story being played out. I'm so glad a certain someone got what was coming to them. The second and third books were my favourite by far. I was able to predict certain events but some twists did happen which threw me slightly. I'm glad with how the book ended it opens it up for a further book to be made which I really hope the author does do another one. The book was thrilling, exciting, magical and romantic. Would recommend to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is awesome, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Feel the Burn (BirthRight Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book, it's storey has a good concept and easy to follow. Kept me up long past bed time as I couldn't put it down. All three of them were amazing. I would recommend it to any one.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Feel the Burn (BirthRight Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
Loved it had me crying more than once though. Hope she does another one even if it's a spin off

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Feel the Burn (BirthRight Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
I truly loved reading this trilogy, it has a little bit of everything I enjoy...romance, action and fantasy. I have already and will be again recommending this. I look forward to reading more of Nicole MacDonald's work!!

5.0 out of 5 stars more than five, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Feel the Burn (BirthRight Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
this trilogy is worth more than five stars. I haven't read the third one yet but I know that it will be just as good as the first two. please can we have spin-offs about what happens to them all! <3

Feel the Burn (BirthRight Trilogy)
3.14