5.0 out of 5 stars italk, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: iTalk - Text to Voice (App)
very nice app indeed! it,s great fun and i can see the benefits this would have if you are speech impaired. can,t see how i can change the voice though! i,m male and the voice is female. just a thought for the makers of the app, it would be fantastic if you could type in english and it came out in a foriegn language. for holidays etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic and extremely high functioning autism friendly, 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: iTalk - Text to Voice (App)
A must for all text to speech users for any reason e.g. autism, speech impairment etc
Brilliant, user friendly and easy to use and understand user interface; has a scroll bar for volume and text size.
The voice which reads it out, although is American....haven't yet gone to.settings to.see if there are alternatives...wanted to write a review straight away it is that brilliant!! The voice is clear and runs at a perfect speed.
Brilliant, out does the software I have on my iPad by miles! (This is on my kindle fire HDX) and only cost me 62 credits (62 pence!!)
Very cheap price for a good quality piece of software :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars I Talk, 27 May 2014
This review is from: iTalk - Text to Voice (App)
I got a speech defect so I find this invaluable . My grandson who is a computer whiz recommended this and I use it all.
I wish it had got a male voice however

iTalk - Text to Voice