5.0 out of 5 stars meditation
the closest I'll get to a meditating state is when listening to Ludovico's releases and my roots are in the Trance/Dance from the 90's. This is simply epic,sophisticated, melodic and moving piano music without being cheesy, loud, harsh or cheap elevator music. This is nothing like you hear Jools Holland playing for example!
Many TV adverts and clips from anything...
Published 7 months ago by Mike I

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon took my money and didn't let me download the MP3
Amazon took my money and didn't let me download, I don't want cloud, so I can't get my music. not happy with Amazon, would have loved the music as I like all his other work.
Published 13 months ago by Michael While

5.0 out of 5 stars meditation, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Einaudi: Time Lapse (MP3 Download)
Many TV adverts and clips from anything from sports to drama use LD's music to set the sad/reflective/montage/rise-and-fall backdrop, chances are, if its a slow melodic piano, its LD collecting royalties.
We've seen LD in concert twice in the UK and the quality of the recordings here on CD are very good. I still recommend being in person, there's still something very strange and awe-inspiring being in room of several hundred people being perfectly quiet

4.0 out of 5 stars Beutiful Music, 1 April 2013
John Cooke (Staffordshire Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Einaudi: Time Lapse (MP3 Download)
This is a great album with some really relaxing tracks. It is a step forward from his previous work. But I would not purchase all the tracks on the album, I have selected my favourtites and think they are excellent....some just slighty lower in standard - in my 'umble opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars Time Lapse - Fantastic, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Einaudi: Time Lapse (MP3 Download)
Saw an item on TV of Ludovico Einaudi talking about the making of Time Lapse and hearing sections of it inspired me to want to purchase and hear it all. Really beautiful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon took my money and didn't let me download the MP3, 14 Jun 2013

Einaudi: Time Lapse