5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly humorous!
Published 18 months ago by Joanne

3.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this dvd but!
It's only 20 mins long. It's extremely over-priced for such a short feature. Wouldn't recommend unless it comes down in price considerably.
Published 21 months ago by ms.glug

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly humorous!, 11 Jun 2013
The thought of yet another animated film to add to my 5 year old boys collection was, to be completely honest, almost more than I could bear. The first showing of any animated film is great, and, not unlike my son, I'm usually quite excited to watch it. However, now I'm a (somewhat) seasoned parent with a huge library of animated films, I know what comes next. The 2nd viewing, the 3rd, the 4th...on and on and on and on......until you'd be happy if some fairly serious accident were to befall this (now) treasured dvd, bespite the ensuing tears that will enevitably follow.
HOWEVER.....the Lego films are a breath of fresh air (and not just the Starwars ones) they are easy to watch and humorous (even for grown ups). I've sat through at least 15 showings of this one now, and I'm not employing the food processor to help construct an elaborate dvd accident!

3.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this dvd but!, 25 Mar 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too short, don't bother!, 30 Dec 2013
As expected the animation is really good and my son loves it. Bitterly disappointed when we realised it was only twenty minutes long. Wish I'd read the reviews first! You have been warned!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 July 2014
Poor compared to other Lego movies and very short

5.0 out of 5 stars great entertainment, 21 April 2014
My son absolutely loves as its Lego and star wars his best ever things' i found it funny but its played continuously

5.0 out of 5 stars lego wars, 17 April 2014
its lego and star wars all in one, my boy loves it and i do too. good viewing for any star wars fan or lego fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Not expensive, very funny, 6 Feb 2014
This has something for kids and adults I think. It's very funny to watch and just long enough for the short attention spans of children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present, 10 Jan 2014
This was a Christmas present for my son and has been watched on a daily basis since Christmas. One very happy boy. Great service and great price and excellent service. Can't complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars fan, 26 Dec 2013
My sons are mad star wars fans and love watching all the star wars films and playing the games too

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny, 13 Dec 2013
We have all the Lego star wars DVD's. They are very funny for both children and adults to watch as there are funny scenes and comments for everyone.