on 7 April 2013
It is just not compatible with iPad , honestly it is useless. Next you should try and test it before you put it up to the market. Thank you.
on 9 May 2013
Arrived on time but when I connected to my I pad i got a message saying device is not supported.. Ripped off !!!
on 4 April 2013
Brilliant defiantly recommend fast import onto my iPad
Easy to use and easily pack able becuase it is small and Easy
on 24 April 2013
cant say this is high quality. in short it doesnt work at all. save your money or better still put it towards the real thing. the ( over) expensive apple original. That does work because i bought one after i threw this in the bin.
on 7 February 2013
Compared to the other brand name adapter it works just as well, for less than a third of the price.
on 10 March 2013
Feels every bit as cheap as the price (so guess can't complain). Works but came up the incompatible message a few times, will probably end up forking out for the overpriced apple one
on 2 September 2013
I couldnt figure out how I could get my photos onto my Mini Ipad and this was the answer - cheap and easy to use. You really cant go wrong. It doest feel poor quality to me (as mentioned in other reviews) I literally popped in my camera simcard and plugged it into the bottom of my Ipad then it just done its stuff. So easy and highly recommened.
on 10 May 2013
Fitted it into my Ipad retina, (bought xmas 2012 from apple store)
Transferred pictures and used USB port.
All very straight forward
on 26 March 2013
Love this, it worked on my iPad 4 no bother. Such an easy way to get your photos onto the iPad.
on 12 May 2014
It did all work perfectly until the IOS 7 update and now it does not work and the IPAD just comes up with a not compatible message and does not read the SD card or the camera via the USB connection. You can waste £25 on the official apple connector but why give yet more money to a company that deliberately refuses to interface with any other device just to steal your money!