4.0 out of 5 stars An Eclectic Mix of Well Crafted Stories, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Temporal Tales (Kindle Edition)
The title of my review sums up my thoughts about this book - it's an eclectic mix of well crafted stories. I dipped into this collection because I knew I would find tales linked to historical fiction. I was particularly entertained and intrigued by The Hoard - I enjoyed following the progress of the modern treasure hunters with all their trials, disappointments and frustrations and I was wowed by the climax of the story. Such an inexpensive book - the stories in it are worth much more.

4.0 out of 5 stars temporal tales, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Temporal Tales (Kindle Edition)
Another good read from the same publishers a the tortured hearts series, I believe.
As with the tortured hearts, I found this book just as good, and compelling to read.
Also featured within, is some stories by one of my favourite writers,a.j.armitt
Definitely would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A collection of timely reads..., 10 Mar 2013
Mrs. R. L. Dove (wakefield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Temporal Tales (Kindle Edition)
As a member of Inkslinger Books UK, this review could be considered bias, but as I had nothing to do with this book in particular, I felt that I could review it with full disclosure. I bought my copy from Amazon as a normal customer.

I really enjoyed this collection of stories on the theory of time. The cover is amazing, the authors each bring their own originality to their stories and I read it in one evening.

My favourite stories are from AJ Armitt and Jacqueline Pye, with the overall winner being The Doll's House. That story creeped me out so much, which was the author's desired effect of course!

At 77p, it is a bargain read and I am really proud of my fellow writers.

4.0 out of 5 stars My first foray into short stories, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Temporal Tales (Kindle Edition)
Bought this book on a strong recommendation from a friend never having read a short story collection before. Have to say found every story engrossing from the start with a complete and satisfying conclusion offered everytime. Will definitely be reading others in the collection

Temporal Tales