5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect
These pumps are cute, sturdy, good quality and I wear them without any real problems. My only issue is that they could be a slightly better fit. (I bought the size 7 and they feel more like a 7-1/2) Recommended - just be careful of your sizing choice.
Published 10 months ago by Ja think

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but too big
The style and pattern off these shoes is lovely but they were too big. I am a size six and ordered a six but they were slipping off my heals so I had to send them back
Published 22 months ago by Atalanta

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but too big, 15 May 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoe but..., 9 May 2013
Great shoe, really pretty and a nice wide toe for my fat feet, but the hard bit at the back will need some breaking in as it digs right into the ankle and has rubbed me raw. It makes half way up the back very rigid, causing blisters....hopefully it'll be softened soon. Otherwise a very good quality shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't fit well, 23 July 2014
These are really cute shoes and on sight alone, I love them. However: I originally ordered the size 4 . . . they were way too big. I can wear them in the garden, I guess, but they would rub immediately anywhere else as my foot was moving all around them.

I then ordered a size 3 . . . way too small. I sometimes buy size three in heels and just tolerate them being a tiny bit too small, but these were totally unwearable and I had to give them to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, 5 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and really comfy, 15 April 2014
I love rocket dog as they are one of the few brands suitable for narrow feet. They always fit perfectly.
Great service

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Mar. 2014
Perfect , love them they fit perfect and the price was brill.
Would definitely buy again without a doubt.
Fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 31 Oct. 2013
Thanks for great service and an excellent product. These are the most comfortable shoes and are great quality. I intend to purchase more Rocket Dog!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice fit, 29 Sept. 2013
these shoes are very comfortable are of good quality. I have a wide foot and was unsure if they would fit me ok but no problems. I'm looking to buy more now I've tested them out.

3.0 out of 5 stars BOUGHT FOR SISTERS WEDDING, 25 Sept. 2013
I WAS A BRIDESMAID FOR MY SISTERS WEDDING AND DIDNT WANT TO WEAR HEALS ALL DAY AND MY SISTER WAS WEARING A PAIR OF VANS FOR THE EVENING. SO I FOUND THESE, THEY WERE JUST THE RIGHT COLOURS I NEEDED. WHEN I STARTED WEARING THEM, I FOUND THAT THE ONE SHOE WAS BIGGER THAN THE OTHER AND WAS ALSO HIGHER IN THE BACK OF THE ANKLE. WHICH MEANT THAT JUST THE ONE FOOT ENDED IN BLISTERS.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my third pair, 6 Sept. 2013
They are great shoes and last well keeping shape and colour. I use them as house shoes in the summer so great for going in and out of the garden.

ROCKET DOG Tiki Womens Ballet pumps