5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery and good condition
got delivered in 2 days! very surprised. works just like the last set (the one that came with the phones)
perfect! hope they last a long time!
Published 14 months ago by Umena

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!
Not real Samsung.
Not what you see in the picture.
Don't work properly.
Don't be conned.
Do not buy!
FAKE!
Published 12 months ago by james moore

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 100% GENUINE SAMSUNG EHS64 EHS64AVFWE HEADSET / HANDSFREE / HEADPHONE / EARPHONE WITH VOLUME CONTROL FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 SII I9300,GALAXY S2 SII I9100,GALAXY S I9000,SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 N7100,SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE N7000,GALAXY S3 MINI I8190,SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830, SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE 2 BY MOBILE NEEDS (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Not real Samsung.
Not what you see in the picture.
Don't work properly.
Don't be conned.
Do not buy!
FAKE!

1.0 out of 5 stars poor performance twice., 5 Jun. 2014
The headphones arrived, and the left earbud wasn't working properly, it was making a static sound and was at a lower volume, and then a few days later after usage, performance for both ear buds was significantly low. I'm really unsatisfied with the quality of the products. Especially since this is the second time I bought headphones from amazon, and the first time was significantly a low quality product as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake and do not work well, 5 Oct. 2014
Look genuine, but wire is much thinner than the original that came with my phone. Also microphone didn't work on 1 of the two that I bought and the sound quality was very poor on both so I have to conclude that they are not genuine and fake. If they had worked well this would have been forgiveable but since they don't it has been a waste of time.

1.0 out of 5 stars IT IS NOT A GENUINE HEADSET!!!!!, 3 Oct. 2013
This is a cheep chinese reproduction!!!!! When I opened the envelop in which it was posted the first thing I did it was to plug in to my device. The sound quality was less then poor and the left ear plug does not work at all. Don't buy it!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the genuine article!, 17 Jan. 2014
I bought two sets of these headsets because of the reviews were mostly positive, as I really like the set that came with my Note II phone. Both sets sound terrible compared to my original headset, one was slightly better than the other and both had more volume on the right side! Both sets went straight in the bin.
You get what you pay for with these, very cheap headset. They are not genuine samsung headsets, please don't waste your money.

2.0 out of 5 stars crocky, 9 Sept. 2013
volume control on the earphones doesnt work on my Samsung galaxy ace not very happy at all why is that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 29 Jun. 2013
I was very disappointed with these headphones considering they are genuine samsung. When listening to the music the artist sounded like they were singing in the shower.....very poor quality!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not arrive for weeks, 7 Nov. 2013
You might as well buy from one of the other many fake "genuine" headphone replacement sellers on here. First off I will talk about delivery time. I ordered this Oct 21 and did not receive it until 5th Nov.

I contacted the seller and left negative feedback on the 30th Oct. To their credit they got in touch to say they had sent it days ago and offered to send a replacement in case it had got lost. However they didn't, they started ignoring my emails instead. Then it finally turned up and I noticed the invoice had 29th October printed on it in the footer. So they lied when they had sent it, it took them more than a week to even dispatch.

Furthermore they are not genuine Samsung at all, they have round cables instead of flat and the wrong ear pieces. Having said that they are not bad quality, better than some of the other fakes I have had and at least have a bit of bass. I just would get them from someone else who doesn't waste your time.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery and good condition, 7 Dec. 2013
perfect! hope they last a long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Headphone, 10 Mar. 2014
These are good headphone to buy, you will not be disappointed as they work perfectly well.
I had ne problem it since.