5.0 out of 5 stars nice story again from this author
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars An almost perfect love story
Enjoyed the book but I did put it down a few times and didn't get the urge to have to read it
Published 8 months ago by Davina Wilson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars nice story again from this author, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: An (Almost) Perfect Love Story (Love Story Book Three) (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book more than I thought I would after reading the first two. When I saw this was about Ashley I wasn't overly enthused as I felt I had only really seen one side of her in the first book and not much in the second book. Once I got into this I thought she was a lovely character and could relate to the wanting to please everyone about wedding arrangements despite everyone saying 'do what you want, it's your day'. I found myself saying 'just speak up' to mum and tell fiancé what's happened, I really liked her sister and could also relate to some of the themes about sister relationships.

Sad this is the last one would love to see what has happened to these three girls since, like what was done in the 'three girls' books although I really liked links between the three books so you got a bit of idea of what happened next. I also like the continued links to the 'three girls' books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
great book easy read .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
couldn't put it down a great quick good read

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Reading, 28 Jun. 2014
Good romance to pass the time. Characters are easy to get to know and gel with. Read the full set

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 17 Jun. 2014
I needed a light read - something to give me a laugh. this book did that though there were bits I struggled with, but on the whole it was a good light-hearted read (almost) perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Jun. 2014
Couldn't put the book down. This author knows how to write a good book I have loved all of Rachel's books

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 May 2014
Brilliant ending to complete the story, took me 3 wks to read all 3 books was gutted to finish book 3. Would recommend definitely good for a holiday read :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Mar. 2014
Rachel is a great author and once again she has written an novel that anyone can enjoy would really recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 8 Mar. 2014
I really enjoy these series of books, so much. I definitely recommend i could read them over and over again! My favourite book is the first of the series!

5.0 out of 5 stars my favourite of the trilogy, 6 Mar. 2014
this is hands down my favourite story of the search for love set of book i found it very hard to put down.Found myself crying as she tried ot cope with her mother but the ending is exactly what i wanted

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›