on 17 May 2013
I was thinking of getting the Jack Pyke llcs suit but took a gamble on this instead as it was almost a third the price. Glad I did too as it is a great ghille for the money. Light weight and packs up small. Surprisingly effective camouflage when sitting in hedgrows for hunting/pest control. The mesh material hasn't ripped yet but might need to exercise caution around brambles and thorns to stop it getting torn up, so far it's held up well though. The sizing is a quite large but has drawstrings to cinche everything up and will accommodate winter clothing underneath when required. Glad I got it really as it's saved me a few quid on the more expensive options.
on 6 April 2014
I bought this to use for photographing wildlife. I found it to be good value, for £40 you get an outfit you can wear over normal clothes. It's lightweight and easy to get on and off.

Unlike expensive camouflage suits which at £200 might help make you "invisible" to animals and birds this just makes you less obvious. I got some good shots of birds, especially when leaning against a tree. I find it useful to get closer shots.
on 11 October 2013
I tested this product among friends while we were playing(BB) war games.I lost my friends but won all the games.
Incidentally,I discovered that if you turn this suit inside out,you end up with excellent muticam.
The suit is extremely light and cool but it can handle brambles etc. no tears rips etc.
on 23 September 2013
great bit of kit,the "named" suit that is exactly the same is 90 quid !! this blends in lovely !!!
on 12 May 2014
photo of the suit that you advertise is a lot darker and more greener where as the suit you sent i found it to be more lighter and to much white within the camouflage believe it will not blend in very well for all year shooting
on 11 August 2015
fits perfek,have to get the gloves now
on 25 June 2015