Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 October 2012
This is another collaboration work with excellent production and a return to more orthodox reggae tracks. Mr Perry is following many of the recent releases where he delivers his words, thoughts and consciousness to the "backing" (apologies they are much more than backing tunes and would easily stand alone) tunes. Personally I can never tire of this and to me it is a telling of his life and spiritual experiences and this man, we know has lived life to the full. Following the recent release with The Orb, which is very different from this, they commented that Mr Perry is very much a spiritual performer and here we experience more of the same. There is some great editing of the lyrics and the whole album is a joy to me.
on 22 February 2013
The first track is more than worth the cost of the CD so all the rest is a bonus - God Bless Lee Perry and ALL his followers.
on 3 March 2014
A couple of years ago I bought "Nu Sound & Vision",which is a remix album & just loved it.This was followed by the two latest albums with The Orb and again loved the results.
This moves away from the dub step and back towards a much more traditional reggae sound,the backing on a fair few would make decent tracks on their own.The lyrics make no sense at all but that's part of the charm for some reason,Perrys innane ramblings.
Standout track,to name one,"Jesus Perry" but I found plenty to enjoy,very very good
on 3 February 2015