4.0 out of 5 stars Good
Nice little camera, bought it as a present for my girlfriends 16th birthday, she seems to be happy with it, although admitedly, out of the photos I've taken so far, the quality of the pictures is debatable, is this really 14mp? it doesn't really look much better than an iPhone 8mp camera? I'd consider some of the photos to actually look better on the phone.
Published 9 months ago by Robert Bunker

1.0 out of 5 stars A good name but its battery lets it down.
Published 10 months ago by Giles Shaw

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars A good name but its battery lets it down., 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm FinePix JV500 Digital Camera - Black (14 MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
My previous Fujifilm camera was excellent. However this particular model was extremely disappointing. Admittedly the picture quality is good for such a small camera and it is handy and quite simple to use. It has a number of very good features such as 2 image shot, panorama, night and sunset short. However the battery life is extremely short. You are lucky to get 1.5 hours use out of it before it shuts down. Similarly it won't hold a charge for long. My similarly priced Olympus would hold a charge for a week and then give four or five hours continuous use. Should have got the Olympus!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Mar 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars When it focus' it works well., 17 Jun 2013
Wanted a cheap camera that I could on holiday that I could take around in my pocket. Well, its a good camera; but. The battery seems to exhaust very quickly. May as well have got a rechargeable battery version. Also the focus seems to be a bit hit and miss. I try to part press the shutter button to focus, but I missed some good shots. I'm worried that it may be a light weight and causes me to shake the camera when I shot. May be worth paying a bit extra for a better camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect simple camera, 8 Jan 2014
Exactly what I wanted. Compact, inexpensive and rechargeable. Easy to use, takes great pictures and fits in my handbag easily

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Jan 2014
Bought this camera for my mum. It is really easy to work with picture instructions to follow, my mum has found it really easy and has taken some lovely photos.

4.0 out of 5 stars good camera, good service, 27 Dec 2013
came promptly, is very good but finding the right setting is a bit tricky as if you have 'detect face' on it can blur spur-of-the-moment pics

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with my purchase, 20 Dec 2013
So far pleased with my brand new digital camera, not used it much, still getting used to the set-up, so out comes the instructions!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm camera, 24 Mar 2014
Really useful camera, I also like the adaptors that come with it so that it can be used abroad. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 30 Jan 2014
I bought this for my Technology frightened mother who has managed to use this with ease. SO it's definitely Pensioner proof.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 12 Mar 2014
bought this for my brother for christmas and he uses it loads, great camera and no problems at all j

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›