on 17 September 2013
Just as your memory begins to fade and old age creeps in comes a collection of songs that takes you back to your younger days and those memories, ahh those memories.
on 18 October 2013
This compilation is a great reminder of my teenage years and later. Good selection of artists and songs, recommended to all you over 50's..
on 9 September 2013
plenty of excellent tracks to listen too,70s produced some great songs many on this album, just sit &listen its good
on 24 August 2013
love this cd play it all the time remember many old song I played when I was younger many thanks
on 8 June 2015
I was searching for a particular track but when I saw the other songs on the album I thought I'd spend the extra couple of quid. As the name suggests it has a good selection of songs from that time. Some good, some not so, but that's a personal preference thing.
on 29 June 2014
what a great cd this is it took me back to loon pants, platform shoes etc etc,a really good selection of hits from a great era in popular music.if you were there in the 70s then this disc is for you.
on 17 November 2013
What a way to remember your teens and early twenties , a couple of the songs I had forgotten and was nice to hear them again. Really good music
on 10 August 2013
This was a blast from the past ! It was a great era and this album captures that perfectly . Great artists and sing a long songs . Loved it !!!
on 13 November 2013
Great to get all the 70 s tracks on one album,good quality sound,if your to young for the 70s or too old still worth the listen
on 18 January 2014
We danced around the flat singing. It was brilliant. More of this kind of music please please please. Very happy.