5.0 out of 5 stars Good tune
Not heard this song in a while, and when I heard it over a mates house. Just had to download it, what a top tune.
Published 13 months ago by Chantelle

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my daughter!
Published 21 months ago by happy walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tune, 7 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Dizzee, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bassline Junkie [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Mint CD, Mint Cover, Mint Artist/s, Awesome Song/s, Well Played, Nothing entirely wrong with this CD, Reason for buying it cos i loved this Person's/Peoples Music.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Track, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Bassline Junkie [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Too rude at times though and definitely not appropriate for listening to whilst with the kids.

Also the sound quality isn't the best, but I think this is the source [i.e. the way this was recorded].

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it but should really have a decent radio edit, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bassline Junkie [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
I absolutely love this song, as do my kids after seeing it on the music channels but I was only able to download this version which I can't really play when they,re around. There is now a radio edit on the now 84 album but it is way over edited in my opinion, far more than it is when its on the radio (radio 1 at least)which spoils it. It's a shame the version you hear/see generally isn't available to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Banana!, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bassline Junkie [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Liked Dizzee Rascal from his very first releases. Fair play for him to sticking to his roots and bringin out something this raw and basic. It's a proper fresh, let's 'av fun banging tune with none of the emo hip hop tendencies that MC's are relying so heavily on nowadays, with their 'so hard done by' and 'now I've made it' lyrical approach. Dizzee knows that music is about entertainment and this release is a proper wake up call and slap in the face for all the whinging rapppers out there to put some !"@$ing fun back into the scene.

1.0 out of 5 stars It is too explicit, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bassline Junkie [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
The track as heard on the radio is much better, the explicit nature of this track ruins the fun feel this track has as heard on the radio edit for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bassline Junkie [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
We love this tune on our house, only downside is that there wasn't a clean version for the baby go enjoy however, the adults enjoy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my daughter!, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bassline Junkie [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Being an 'old fashioned' 30 something I didn't like this song, Iv'e heard the song on tv and my Teenager daughter loves it, bought it for her and she was thrilled but obviously the language wasn't ideal. LOL. perhaps I am behind the times as most songs have it in nowerdays. She gives it a five star so yes it has hit the spot the two star is my rating. I do like the clean version though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bassline Junkie [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Constantly find myself singing this song, so catchy! One of his best songs and it downloaded quick and easily straight to my iPhone :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bassline Junkie, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bassline Junkie [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Great song love it I have it full blast in my sports car it turns heads .you should buy it.

Bassline Junkie [Explicit]