5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy umbrella
This is a sturdy classic looking umbrella which has done well to keep me dry on wet windy days. I also find it a good size open, but folded it is slightly bigger than I expected and only just fits into my handbag - a compromise I am happy with given how sturdy I find it. Good product, recommend
Published 6 months ago by J V

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Brolly Avoid
Immediately turned inside out when I first tried it in very little wind. Repeat several times until a couple of minutes later it came to pieces at the telescoping part half way down and I was left holding onto nothing but a handle.
Published 3 months ago by Andrew Basterfield

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Brolly Avoid, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Windproof Stay Dry Compact Folding Umbrella - Black (Luggage)
I can re-assemble it but when I push the button the brolly shoots off the handle in a fairly impressive projectile-like way. Might now be useful for self defence against muggers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy umbrella, 15 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 14 Sep 2013
This umberella is excellent value when you consider how many cheap ones we go though fits in my large handbag no problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay dry buy this!, 18 Jan 2014
Strong, sturdy umbrella. Only downside is it doesnt fold up very small so wont fit in a handbag but worth carrying aa it doesnt blow inside out unlike every other one Ive had!!

2.0 out of 5 stars It's just "okay" ... not good, not bad... just okay., 5 Feb 2014
The umbrella turned up pretty quickly, so one star for that.

I have just taken it out for the first time though and I had to walk approximately 250 yards. In those 3 minutes, the umbrella blew inside out half a dozen times leading me to give up and just get wet. It's not even that windy.

The design of it is nice, it feels quite robust when it's rolled up, but as soon as it's opened it feels a bit flimsy.

Take my word, this umbrella is most definitely NOT windproof. However, if it's not in the slightest bit windy it will stop you from getting wet. (But so will a 1.99 donnay number from Sports Direct.)

2.0 out of 5 stars too big, 5 Feb 2014
Its too big difficult to handle probably ok for someone table to handle it.wanted one I could have with me

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend it so far, 18 Jan 2014
Took this out walking for a baptism of strong wind and driving rain in hills. Did a magnificent job. Turned inside out only once in particularly gusty conditions, but reverted back fine and seems none the worse for its experience. Just what we need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Windproof Stay Dry Compact Folding Umbrella - It's a strong 'un, 13 Nov 2013
I bought this umbrella a couple of months ago and it has stayed sturdy so far, but not as compact as I would have liked

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 Mar 2014
A little disappointed with size as larger than I expected, but it is well made and easy to open and close and the carrying sleeve is useful

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Umbrella, 3 Mar 2014
Have purchased this as I have so many umbrellas this winter it's been costing a fortune. This one is brilliant, and the wind blows through it instead of turning it inside out, excellent, never going to buy ordinary ones after this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›