Price:£30.14 - £99.99

on 18 July 2013
These shoes look good, fit well, and are ideal for summer! I bought another pair in beige, because i will get so much use out of them.
on 7 July 2013
Arrived when it should and so far so good. Have worn them quite a bit and find them comfortable. I normally wear a size six but have found with these that half a size smaller is best.
on 24 April 2013
Theses are so comfortable, you'd think you where walking on your bare feet. A great shoe for shopping, maybe not a hike.
on 7 August 2013
I usually find something wrong with shoes I buy either they pinch or rub etc. These have been good and I can walk long distances without any ill effect. Would recommend.
on 1 August 2013
These are the most comfortable boat shoes I have ever owned and the look fab too. This is my second pair of them, the first pair are still going strong but just look a little tired after 4 years of wear! I absolutely love them and am considering buying them in other colours, although I think the navy and white look the best.
on 9 July 2014
Very pleaded with these shoes. Normally take an 8, but had read to go half a size down - perfect fit!
on 24 November 2015
I absolutely love these. They became my go to slip on shoe over the summer. True to size, the built in sock is great. So comfortable, flexible sole with a good amount of grip. These look great with jeans, and so much dressier than a trainer and go with everything. Much cheaper here than the Sebago website (over half price) highly recommended!
on 17 October 2015
Very comfortable leather deck shoes. Slightly larger fit but after I read the reviews I still went for my regular shoe size and this was fine, I'm glad I didn't go for smaller. I recommend upkeep with leather cream as they are a nice soft leather.
on 9 April 2015
As advised from other reviewers, I bought a half size smaller than my usual size 6. The 5.5 fitted perfectly. Really lovely shoes and very soft leather and comfortable. Not sure how long the soles will last. Time will tell.
on 1 October 2015
I wear these shoes all the time, they are so comfortable and stylish. They are great to commute in. Even my Mum likes these and she only usually wear heels!! Highly recommended. I liked them so much I bought another pair!