5.0 out of 5 stars Turtle-y awesome, dude
My boys love this - they had quite a few different Turtles figures for Christmas and this, like the others, has been subjected to intense play, shall we say, since Christmas morning. Well-made, durable, and the Sai flinging action works really well. All in all, would definitely recommend.
Published 11 months ago by Dolly

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
The flinger mechanism doesn't work. A bit Disappointed I paid a little extra for it, should have bought the figures.
Published 11 months ago by Miss Gemma Foard

5.0 out of 5 stars Turtle-y awesome, dude, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Turtles Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Flingerz Raphael (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 11 Nov 2014
Miss Holland "Holly" (lancashire) - See all my reviews
Bought for my son for his 7th birthday. I am usually quite dubious of toys that have actions, as it can be quite disappointing for the child when they don't work. This, however, is a well made, durable figure that does exactly what it says on the tin! We've all had hours of fun with this! The fling action took a little practice but once we had got the hang of it, we were able to fling the swords provided with fun and ease. Highly recommend this product. Only down side, is if buying this to accompany other figures in the range, it is slightly taller than the average turtle figure. It didn't fit into the turtle vehicle we bought my son. This did not stop him enjoying it though, Raphael has just become the 'big' brother!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 14 Oct 2013
This figure does exactly what it says, it flings it's weapons ! Great toys for boys, my son loves it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 Jan 2014