4.0 out of 5 stars these birds flew, 26 Feb 2013
The goods were ordered Sun dispatched Mon Received on Tues Well before stated delivery date and in good physical order.
The item(s) were as described, and of expected quality, but did not function correctly. However Ocean Financed the replacement of batteries and all is well.
I believe they are good value for money & received in hours.
My contact with the company was good.I would recommend to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok..., 23 Jan 2013
This product arrived unexpectedly as I was told it would arrive a week later but no next day after recieving the email. Only problem was that the day I got it I already found scratch on it as it was noticeable on gold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Owl necklace watch., 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Fashion Golden Silver Color Owl Pendant Necklace Chain Quartz Pocket Watch Gift (Misc.)
Really liked this item! If you like owls, you will love it! Very good value & quality. I was surprised how good it was. I also liked it in the silver colour. Would make an ideal gift too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My friend loves it., 14 Jan 2014
Easy to open and shut, good timekeeper. Bargain. Metal has a good finish and doesn't look cheap. Can be a handbag dangler if you shorten chain.

5.0 out of 5 stars funky Twitteroo Watch, 13 Nov 2013
I love this little item, keeps time well looks so cute and the hidden face protects its dial great for every day wear. Only negative comment is the chain it comes on - doesn't lie flat so I just put it on one I had at home and looks better and lies better. Id reccomend this item.