on 2 May 2014
A great space saving idea but the moment I fitted it to the door and pulled it taut the buckles holding the strap to the over door hook bent and opened up and the strap went ping! Once I fixed the buckle it was okay but I have no faith in it now to hang hand bags on it as they are heavy and will pull the buckle again. Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend this to anyone as it isn't strong enough.
on 12 November 2014
These hangers have a couple of drawbacks.
The over-door hooks are useless for most doors. I dispensed with ours.
Put a screw in the door at top and bottom where you need the hanger to be(one inch down, and one inch up) protruding just enough to hold the D-rings on the ends of the straps.
Pinch up the D-rings with pliers otherwise they will ping off when tightening the straps.
Attach the D-rings to the screws and tighten the strap as much as you possibly can.
If you don't, the bottom of the strap will come off with the weight of the hand bags.
You probably think this is a lot of trouble to go to for a few handbags
So did I.
on 1 June 2014
Excellent product, just what was needs to hold my son's SnapBack collection. They do not fall of the holders even when slamming the door.
on 2 February 2015
Nice idea but can't hold much. I put three empty handbags on and it was too much for it. The over door bit doesn't stay on securely either. Might be ok if you only want to hang extremely lightweight items but I ended up throwing them in the bin.
on 20 August 2014
Doesn't hold more than 2 bags and always come out from the door...very annoying
on 16 May 2015
I had to reshape the hooks that go around the top and bottom of door (make them smaller) but apart from that, these are so handy. I use for organising handbags and can fit 2 - 3 bags on each hook without them slipping. I recommend this product.
on 29 April 2014
Very practical, a good invention, I am very happy with this hanger because can prolong the life of my bags. recommend for all women.
on 4 July 2014
ok wish i had chosen more expensive ones
on 13 November 2015
Love the idea of these more than the actual product. They are really useful and stores lot of items without being too bulky at the back of the door. The downside is that the clips are too large for standard British doors (3.5cm), luckily they bend easily and can be mounded to filt. The clips on the nylon straps are loose fitting and slide out of place easily. Overall not bad, love the idea but the quality is cheap, but the so is the price!
on 10 October 2015
I wish I could give less than 1 star. Worst purchase ever. The hooks fall from the edges of the doors as soon as you put 1 item on hangers. The hangers are cheap plastic material not even fit to hold a light weight scarf.

See one answered question