5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Stunning!, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: DC Comics Batman Arkham City Play Arts Kai Harley Quinn Action Figure (Toy)
I recently began collecting the Arkham Play Arts Kai figures and have had my eye on this one for some time. Having grown up with Batman the Animated Series, Harley was by far my favourite villain and I absolutely loved her appearance in the Arkham games. I was absolutely delighted when for my birthday last year I received this figure. It is by far the favourite of my collection so far having already collected Arkham Asylum's Armoured Batman and Arkham City's Robin and Poison Ivy.

The sculpt and paintwork on this figure is absolutely stunning. The detail throughout is amazing and true to Harley's Arkham City appearance, all the way down to the Joker tattoo on her hip!

Articulation is very nice, joints are easily posed but stiff enough to stay in position. The arms are a little fiddly and does take quite a bit of playing around to get it right. I also found the legs quite difficult to pose, especially trying to recreate the pose from the image proved difficult and was not great for free standing so I eventually gave up. It can stand on its own if the legs are posed in a certain way, but because of the small area on the feet it is prone to fall over. Luckily it comes with the Play Arts Kai clear plastic stand that is attached to the inside back of the box.

This figure comes with 2 sets of hands, one set of open hands and another set with trigger fingers. There are also 2 uzi's that come with the figure and a dented baseball bat.

Overall this is by far the best figure in my collection and is definitely a must have for all Play Arts Kai Arkham collectors and fans of Harley Quinn alike. Absolutely stunning!

5.0 out of 5 stars A stunning start to my collection!, 31 Mar 2014
Mrs. E. J. Mole "Aekou" (England) - See all my reviews
This is the first Play Arts Kai model that I have purchased, and it definitely will not be the last!
Being a long-time fan of Batman in general and particularly Harley Quinn, this figure was the one that immediately caught my eye during my search for a start to my collection which didn't break the bank too much, and it was definitely the right choice! By far my favourite costume choice out of the others that I had seen too, the attention to detail in capturing the Arkham City Harley is really wonderful, and I would recommend this product to anyone who is a fan of the series/game etc.

I felt the need to be a little careful when posing her, but the amount of articulation is great, and makes for a great variety of choices when it comes to displaying. Comes with a choice of hands, a dented baseball bat and 2 uzis. (As well as a display stand, as it probably would be hard to stand up unsupported).

I have my sights set on quite a few other Play Arts Kai figures now after being so impressed by the quality of this one.