5.0 out of 5 stars Great and hassle free
Published on 27 July 2010 by S Horsfield

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Bad Cable for Apple TV !!!!!!!
I bought this to connect my latest Apple TV to my also new Home cinema system. Before this I connected them with a cheap Amazon HDMI cable.

After replacing it with this Duronic HDC01, music played through all Apple devices (I-PAD, I-phone, ITune on PC) became jittery very often (every 10 sec).It was so annoying and driving me mad initially to try to find out...
Published 23 months ago by arairao2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and hassle free, 27 July 2010
Got this cable as I had carried out some research as to what was really necessesay for an HDMI cable. In the shops they would have you believe that you have to spend a fortune on a cable and try to baffle you with bits and bytes. As a professional video producer I kind of know where you need to spend money and where you dont to get good quality results from your equipment. Anyway I had a bit of a look about on the internet and found that you don't realy need to spend a fortune on these espeecialy for consumer use. I also wanted something that looked nice as the cable would be seen and the colour white matched the shelving the TV is on. Wasnt keen on spending next to nothing on the really cheap ones as they probably won't last and will get a loose connection when you move the kit around. I therefore wanted something affordable, yet reliable and will manufactured. I have to say I am complete happy with this cable. It not only arrived promptly, looks good but is also well built. I wholehearedly endorse this cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works much better than dearer Hdmi Cables, 22 Dec 2011
Mr. B. Roche (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've purchased quite a few Hdmi cables over the years. And I have to say, this is the best one so far. The Duronic HDC01 Hdmi cable is fantastic!. I really can't put it into words how good the picture looks on my television. The colour, the sharpness, its all amazing! Top quality product at a very reasonable price! I've bought a few. I use them on my Ps3, Xbox 360, and 3D Blu-ray player. I've found a Hdmi cable worthy for my Consoles! There are others in the duronic range. The HDC02, HDC03, HDC50. Overall this is the best one. The HDC01 Hdmi cable takes first place. To some it all up the picture is much more detailed, clearer and more colourful, plus the sound is much clearer too. Take my advice, don't buy a dear Hdmi cable that says its the best and does it all. This Hdmi cable is the best and does do it all at a much cheaper price! I hope this review helps anyone who's not sure which one to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duronic - Sold gold, 27 July 2010
An excellent cable at an excellent price. I ordered this late on a Thursday night for normal 1st class despatch and it arrived the Saturday morning - about 36 hours later.
This is a beautifully constructed cable which will deliver true 1080 Hi Def, and the service from Duronic exceeded my expectations by delivering so quickly. What more can I say, its good quality at a low price and it does what its meant to - can't really ask for more than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent performance, 5 Dec 2009
Mr. M. Betmead "Mark B." (London, England) - See all my reviews
I have this cable attached to my Panasonic Viera TV and Sony Vaio laptop. The image is very sharp and in full HD. The cable gives the impression of being very durable and well made. The gold plated connectors are well assembled and come with plastic caps to protect the contacts when not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable for a great price, 27 July 2010
Bought this cable to go with new Panasonic Blu-Ray player. Set up was easy and a fantastic picture first time. Can't fault this product. Amazing quality and value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, well made, neat and tidy, 31 Dec 2010
G. Walker (Dorset) - See all my reviews
I now search for Duronic on Amazon whenever I need new interconnects. Highly recommended. Great quality (and price when discounted at the levels seen on Amazon).

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold high speed cable, 21 July 2010
Excellent purchase the difference it makes to the picture quality has to be seen to be believed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Duronic HDC01 - 10m/((360)) - 10 Metre HDMI Goldspec (Version 1.4|3D| Latest Technology) High Speed HDMI Cable - Premium 24K Gold Plated 1080p HDMI to HDMI Tilt/Swivel Lead - 10 metres - Perfect for PS3 PLASMA LCD LED 3D HD TV Virgin Box SKY HD SKY+ (Electronics)
I was very positively surrised by this cable, it is thick and connectors are just amazing. Looks very expensive and works very well too. Also thanks to Duronic they included a free casing for iPhone5

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality - Value for money, 26 April 2013
Happy with everything to do with this purchase. Was very impressed with the overall construction of the cable & for the price its an absolute bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 April 2013
Best HDMI cable i ever bought. Plenty of scope to put whatever i'm connecting in any position in the room.