on 28 November 2013
I'm fairly slim, usually wear size medium, but generally order size large as I'm 6'1 in height.

Problem with this sweatshirt is everything is great apart from the sleeve length, which is 4 inches too short!

My arm length is 36 inches, and usually when I buy a sweater from Jack Jones or Jack Wills in size large, the sleeves are easily 5 inches longer than this "Russell Jerzees" sweatshirt in size large.
I think Russell Jerzees need to redesign their product, as not everyone who orders size large is short and fat!
on 14 December 2014
I bought this because I have a favourite Sweatshirt from this manufacturer. Pros are good price and warm as expected. Cons an odd shape and fit. I am usually a medium but bought large to match the one I own. This is a close fit on the chest but very long in the body. Nothing I do will make the neckline sit tidily, pulling the crewneck up under my chin straightens out the bulging fold but that looks silly. Can't wear shirt collar over the sweat collar as that creates a bulging roll. suspect this is a reject.
on 12 August 2014
The medium is a bit too large for me, which I hadn't expected, so next time I'll be ordering small. I've had jerzees in the past - but the distant past - so maybe sizes have changed a little over the years. But I'll keep the two I've ordered as they're comfortable for general wear, and they feel friendly. Being a bit too large they don't look quite as smart, but good to snuggle into - it's just gone cold in Scotland!
on 31 August 2014
Needed to buy a bigger size in the sweatshirt as opposed to the polo shirt - like room to work.
Brilliant quality - defo buy again
on 26 July 2014
THIS IS A VERY WELL MADE SWEATSHIRT AND IT IS A LOVELY COLOUR. FITS WELL AND WASHES GREAT. THE COLOUR REMAINS AS BRIGHT AS IT WAS WHEN I BOUGHT IT SO NO COLOUR FADE AT ALL. IT LOOKS VERY CLEAN AND CRISP ON.
on 13 February 2015
always had a problem with sweatshirt because my husband has a fat and long body , but this sweatshirt has more then enough room and does not shrink after a wash. BRILLIANT
on 15 November 2014
Gives me the artistic look when I wear it with a scarf. Arms and shoulders are big though, and it will give you an upside down triangle look. I like it.
on 19 January 2016
A good, solid, basic sweatshirt. The material is medium thickness. The seams are neat and the outside of the stitching is visible. The reverse side of the material is fluffy and white. Seems well constructed. I anticipated the size to come slightly small so I ordered the next size up which fits comfortably.To me this sweatshirt seems better quality than other comparable brands of basic standard sweatshirt readily available.
on 26 February 2016
I bought primarily for the colour, French Navy, and was not disappointed. Really beautiful rich dark colour that does not fade with washing. The body of garment is, compared with other sweatshirts, quite narrow. Would suit long tall skinny people perfectly. The stitching isn't great either: one of the cuffs wasn't stitched at all. The material is light, which suits me, maybe not others.
review image
on 10 November 2015
Superb quality, real value for money. The fit is slim and the sleeves are long enough, my 16 yr old loves it and as it washes really well I will be buying more in various colours for his 6th form 'uniform'.