5.0 out of 5 stars So lovely
Published 4 months ago by lucy

2.0 out of 5 stars Used twice!!!!
When I came to switch it on for the 3rd time, it would not light up. I thought maybe the batteries had died, but if they had it was very quick.

It looks like somehow water has escaped to the on/off switch. Really disappointed that my 6 year old can no longer use this in her room.
Published 8 months ago by Andrea Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars So lovely, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Orbeez Flower (Toy)
Really simple to set up. Looks absolutely fantastic when its turned on its really bright and gives off beautiful colours around her bedroom and the ceiling. Hs quickly used first set of batteries we put in though so need new ones now. We love it though and so does my son it's a shame they don.t do a more boyish one as I'm sure lots of boys would like them too. He does quite like pink though so maybe he would settle for this one in secret!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flower power runs out quickly!, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Orbeez Flower (Toy)
This is a cool toy that my daughter got for Christmas but I must say it eats batteries! After only 4 weeks the machine was churning the little orbeez around and making a racket so batteries changed (again!) and still no change. I wouldn't personally purchase this again, it's great for a night light but only if your little one can cope with the churning/whirring sound.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift for a girl, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Orbeez Flower (Toy)
It's a gizmo. Let's not pretend it has any real function. But my daughter loves it - it's pretty and does make some funky light patterns on the ceiling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Orbeez Flower (Toy)
Bought this as a present for my niece, great when all set up and alight, something different an excellent or the price

4.0 out of 5 stars Orbeez Flower, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Orbeez Flower (Toy)
A gift for a young family relative for Christmas. I was very satisfied with the item, and it was well received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Orbeez Flower (Toy)
Arrived quickly and was even better than expected. My daughter (aged eight) loves it and enjoyed making it. Would recommend for any girl

4.0 out of 5 stars A great girly gift, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Orbeez Flower (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for a friend's daughter aged 10, she was delighted when she opened it and hadn't seen anything like it before. She and her Mum were really keen to get started putting it all together. It arrived promptly and was well packaged. I'm sorry I can't give any more details as I haven't seen it in action yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Orbeez Flower., 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Orbeez Flower (Toy)
Christmas present for my niece who will love it. Colourful and looks interesting too. She will have fun with this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Used twice!!!!, 1 Jan 2014