5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Ordered this coat and it came 2 days later very impressed with delivery and the cost of the coat, the coat itself I think is lovely. Can't wait to wear it.
Published 12 months ago by Angee59

3.0 out of 5 stars not as expected.
this item is lovely and fits amazingly but I thought it would be a thick coat and rain proof, this may be my fault for not reading the item description properly. it keeps you warm ish but gets quite damp with the rain and takes a while to dry out. it is more of a fleece then a winter coat.
Published 6 months ago by Adelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 Aug 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars not as expected., 9 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Dec 2013
This is a nice coat, it has a big hood too which is nice. Definitely keeps me warm in the colder weather

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, 27 May 2014
I like this, it is snug and warm. The hood is a little over sized for my liking, but for the price - I cant complain. Overall I am happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value jacket, 20 Mar 2014
love this jacket worn a lot since bought it very warm good quality looks nice on material fitted well very comfortable to wear i would highly reccommend this item if you want comfort as well as style washes well too i might also buy this in black too if this is still available

4.0 out of 5 stars very good buy, 11 Jan 2014
really nice coat, well made very warm and easy to clean, only draw back is the hood can be blown back in strong winds

3.0 out of 5 stars more lightweight than I was expecting, 20 Dec 2013
I guess for the price I should not have expected a thick winter coat. But it's well suited for milder days. It is made of jumper material, which isn't apparent from the photos. The hood is removable, which is a bonus. But if you're looking for a proper winter coat to keep you warm, spend a bit more money and don't be a cheapskate like me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Aug 2014
I was a bit dubious over buying this coat. But I'm really glad I took the risk! Looks great, really comfy. Rather than going size 8, 10, 12 though the inside of the coat says L though. But it doesn't matter as it fits well. Feels like it will be really warm as well.

Ladies Belted Button Coat Black Size 10