Colour Name: Pink with Ears|Change
Price:£8.99 - £95.73

on 7 September 2013
This was a present for our 5 year old granddaughter and she loves it, it sings dances and talks, if you put it next to the radio it sings , we took furby on a camping holiday with us which was funny because she talked all the way to wales. They are activated by movement. good value for the money and the batteries last ages, in fact there still going strong after 3 mths.
on 10 December 2013
grand kids love these there only 2 and 3 years of age and have lots of fun with them,im waiting for batteries to run out
on 25 December 2013
Excellent value and very entertaining ... for the first 10 minutes ! Then you cannot wait for it to be quiet. A rival in noise to our 6 year old Grandaughter. But good fun for her so mission accomplished
on 19 December 2013
I had one when i was a kid. when my daughter said she wanted one i purchased. just as anoying as they always were but this time the shoe is on the other foot :D
on 22 June 2014
Arrived in good time, too good. I had to collect it from the post office. I was suprised to see how small the product is and now realise why it was well priced.
on 6 July 2013
I bought this for my grand daughters 6th birthday, it was what she wanted. She is very delighted with it and her older brother would like one too. She goes to bed at night with it chuckling away on her bed.
on 15 January 2015
Did not realise that these things have no 'off' button and it continues to make annoying sounds even when no one is playing with it. My daughter likes it- just us parents who do not appreciate his 'charms'.
on 31 December 2014
Very good and pleased with the item got this for my sister for Christmas and she loves it ,it sing's and dances when we put music on and we got a furby boom and they sing together .
on 28 January 2014
My grandson really enjoys his Furby Party Rocker, loves to watch it interact with his sisters Furby and especially enjoys watching it dance to the music. Would recommend
on 12 February 2016
Becomes rather annoying (this toy) with endless gibberish noises. Kids do not play with it much. I fail to see how one can play with it (maybe I lack imagination).