4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good so far
I didn't buy this from Amazon, it came as an optional add-on for a PC I bought elsewhere.

Published 13 months ago by Annie C

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but tricky. Whole company conversion. 6 Users.
Published 22 months ago by Nick Hamar

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good so far, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Microsoft Office 365 Small Business Premium - 1 Year Subscription (PC/Mac/Android) (License)

I bought that PC in October 2013, installed Office and I was quite happy. I then bought two further PCs for my office in February 2014. Remembering how I did it the first time was a bit of a chore but I got there in the end, after hunting through e-mails to find my e-mails for the initial instructions. I do feel that Microsoft make this more complicated than it has to be. I would pay more for an installation CD!

Then, mysteriously, two of my other PCs decided that their Office 2010 no longer had valid keys. After moving to larger offices twice since I installed it I could no longer find my product boxes/keys so I used my final 365 licences and upgraded those. Now I need two more licences for two new PC's that arrived today. Using the Microsoft site to buy one an extra licence costs the same per year as five licences (one user) that I bought before. Even then the link took me though to pay for an extra user in US$. Huh?

I just used a different e-mail address to create a new MS account so I could get another 5 licence pack for tje UK.

Now for the product itself.....

The interface is too bland / white / bright and individual users cannot change this on individual PC's to their preference, it is set at account level.

They have changed the icon colours. This is the biggest moan from my staff. Outlook has the same colour icon as Word (blue) where it was always yellow.

Other than that the product is great. It has all the functionality of full blown office. It is full blown office and it's not web-based. All the programs are fully installed on your computer. I don't use any of the web features. This has been a pleasant surprise.

I would give this product 5 stars if it wasn't so difficult to add extra users without having to make a second account. If you don't do that it's a lot more expensive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but tricky. Whole company conversion. 6 Users., 27 May 2013
Not the easiest thing in the world to get set up for a company. One person MUST lead the process if purchasing for multiple users. Some of the SkyDrive functionallity takes a lot of getting used to. Consider piloting it first for a couple of users so that you don't waste any money if it isn't for you. Once up and running it is very good. We find that Lync is better than Skype (Standard) - which is comparing a Pro version with a Free Standard version, which may not be fair. The Microsoft helpline is actually helpful ... which was a surprise! ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 3 Aug. 2013
Easy to set up and each of the products work perfectly. What's not to like. Good to have my Pc, portable and Elite Pad all working exactly the same.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid the product, 25 Mar. 2014
It is a terrible product - so many of the products within the Office suite do not work on any tablets or phones and the web based outlook has so many functions that dont work (eg you cant include signatures, paragraph numbering or change the font) and therefore is not sufficient for anyone wanting so access Outlook on the go. Furthermore the Microsoft Technical support is the worst I have ever come across. I have put in 4 separate requests for technical support and am promised they will call me at a certain time but 4 days later I am still waiting. Avoid Office 365 and Microsoft Technical support please.

1.0 out of 5 stars Office 365 Poorly worded, 30 April 2014
This product was clearly labelled to give the impression of 5 seats but it is 1 seat with 5 passwords, I have returned the product and opted for a monthly subscription

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good value for money, 9 Feb. 2014
When I purchased this package did not realise it was only for one year so I sent it back as the info was misleading

Used & New from: £249.99