on 5 March 2014
The above pack is not what I received - out of the 4 characters pictured - the pack I received only one had one (Pete #M20). I chose these with my niece who is a collector on the basis that she was not doubling up!
on 12 February 2013
Delivered quickly ahead of time in 3 days. Product was in perfect condition and contained 5 separate different moshlings including an ultra rare one and one we wanted from the start. You are advised that the pack you get will not necessarily be the one in the picture and might be one of any series 5 five packs. If you don't have any series 5s it's a good start.
on 10 March 2013
I bought two packs of these they are amazing!!! With loads of bright colours!!!!!!!
Great to go with my collection of 210!!!!!

Ps: They have brought out series six!!!! They will be on sale at the end of the march!!! Search on google for pictures!!
on 5 March 2013
This item came really quickly, I had an agreement with a little lad who was experiencing a bad time at school and we decided if he could be good for a week then this was the reward. Success and one very happy little lad.
on 4 October 2013
My grandsons love collecting Moshi Monsters but I do think they can be over priced. However with this particular collection I was able to purchase them cheaper than anywhere else. I would certainly recommend these.
on 30 July 2013
Much cheaper than I have seen in the shops.
Little boy thought they were great and added to his collection.
Would buy again.
Would recommend
on 21 July 2013
Fantastic item and a great price too, Kept my Daughter happy and added to her collection too, Very pleased with them
on 6 July 2013
Always a winner! Very fun to play with and collect, with the added bonus of a mystery Moshi to discover.
on 5 January 2014
My daughter has been asking fr more of these for a while - bought when priced dropped. One happy child.
on 1 May 2016
Yes they was prefect just what my granddaughter wanted

See one answered question