5.0 out of 5 stars Lightning fast ssd, 8 Jan 2014
David Young (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Corsair CSSD-N240GBGTXB-BK Neutron GTX 240GB Solid State Drive (Personal Computers)
This was a replacement for an earlier 120 Gb corsair force 3 ssd as capacity was becoming an issue. I used the corsair toolbox to clone the old drive onto this one which worked surprisingly well. It seems to work a lot faster than the force 3 which is no mean feat. I've had no problems with crashing. It was easy to install, very quick and is everything I have come to expect from corsair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing SSD (even compared to other SSD's), 15 May 2013
A. Seymour (UK) - See all my reviews
Recently bought a new laptop - noticed the bottleneck straight away was the 5,200RPM hard drive so looked around for an SSD. This seemed to be top of the reviews and speed tests and I can say, it's an amazingly quick SSD. It has different technologies to that of the regular cheap upgrades. It's very simple to install (at least for a Sony Vaio it is) and comes with everything you need. To give you an idea from a cold boot, pressing the power button to being on the desktop is about 5 seconds which is impressive. Things are a lot more responsive. I recommend this other the other cheaper SSD's as they don't give anywhere near the same performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 July 2014
Honestly can't praise this drive enough. It's lightning fast and runs very quietly. I don't think I'll ever go back to using a conventional HDD. Boot time is excellent and so is read-write. Very little heat output and good power efficiency too.

My only regret is not buying a bigger one. I'll probably get the 480GB model later down the line when the time comes for an upgrade.

I would recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! 15 second boot up time., 16 Jun 2014
Was relatively easy to install but had to purchase a sata III cable (make sure you have one lying about). Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 22 May 2014
I am a big fan of corsair products and use them wherever possible, my old SSD in my main system packed in so I needed a replacement and I was only going to get a corsair drive, I use these in 2 other systems I run.

The only downside is that I regret ordering it with amazon as it has took much longer then it should have done to arrive and amazon logistics claimed they attempted to deliver but they never showed. It took multiple conversations with amazon support before it was delivered.

+ Great Product
+ Great Price

- Amazon Logistics

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Dangerous, 21 Nov 2013
Press the ON switch - Good grief it's started already! No boring delays or clicky whirry noises.

So far it has worked well, and fast. About 4 months so far without problem. Will it survive more than the full year?

If you want speed on your OS, get it but store data files on a removable and copy-able drive in case this clever bit of technology throws a tantrum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking SSD!, 3 Sep 2013
Cracking SSD, runs my OS very well, sadly biggest size is 480gb but thats not the end of the world. Great item guys :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 3 Aug 2014
So fast, easiest thing to install, So fast, very light, worth every penny...BUT IT NOW!!!