5.0 out of 5 stars Shambella bracelet
I love this bracelet, bought it for a friend but may keep it for my self ha! Very fast delivary, bought on the monday came on the wednesday! It was estimated to come between thursday and monday. Very happy! I was a bit unsure about the quality as the price was so low but i was soon mistaken, really good little bracelet for a bargin! I highly recomend!!
Published 22 months ago by Tasha

1.0 out of 5 stars Is there not a 'zero' option..?
TERRIBLE! Really cheap and nasty looking. Does not sparkle as my other bracelets do and is soooo heavy! I will be returning I'm afraid.
Published on 5 April 2012 by Jakey

5.0 out of 5 stars Shambella bracelet, 14 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 31 Oct 2012
These arrived within two days. Very sparkly and sturdy had mine for over a month and wear it everyday. They make lovely cheap girfts too :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Is there not a 'zero' option..?, 5 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant, 23 Nov 2012
amazing value my daughters friends will love them for xmas, ordered a few might order a few more, couldnt fault it

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 6 April 2012
It doesn't look like the picture I think there's is only 5 diamonds on each ball what a disappointment! Far too big and heavy for my daughter to wear too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver Shamballa Bracelet, 9 Jan 2013
I read the feedback from other people who had purchased this and the ones who said it was not much good I feel are being a bit harsh and think they expected to receive a £20+ product for less than £3. You get what you pay for and this bracelet although not perfect is great for the money, it sparkles and is of a good weight and looks good from a distance - perfect for everyday wear! Even my husband noticed it and commented on how nice it was and was even more impressed when I told him the price. I'm happy with my bargain purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and fast delivery, 12 Nov 2012
I ordered this for a Christmas present for a friend but wasn't sure what it would be like as it was less than £3. It arrived today and it is beautiful! It came in a lovely gift bag and looks a lot more expensive than it was.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, 25 Dec 2013
Looks absolutely amazing, my sisters loved them & they are worth so much more money! perfect gifts for christmas and birthdays!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 17 July 2013
The beads are lovely and the bracelet is nicer than I thought . The string surrounding it is the only sort of let down , but you don't really notice it when it's on . Good value for money and pretty .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !!!, 6 May 2013
Great value, well worth the money, i cant tell the difference between these and my £60 one's. would highly recommend.