5.0 out of 5 stars We are all guilty, 24 July 2013
This review is from: What Can I Do With My Guilt? (Crucial Questions Series Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
Confess, repent and God forgives. No more guilt. Presented by the author in a readable, understandable, straightforward way. Well worth reading. Easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful book, 16 Nov. 2013
This is a very classic and timely book that will be recommended to all well-meaning Christians. It is very encouraging and helps to allay the fears and shame of guilt-ridden Christians in these challenging times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet Again R. C. Leads You Through A Minefield, 27 Dec. 2014
I have read several books by R. C. Sproul, each takes you by the hand, deciphering your life experiences through his knowledge of God's Word. This book, yet again does just that. For a struggling Christian new to faith or one who has not grasped the fundamental message of the New Testament, this book puts you on the right path of understanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guilt#, 10 Jun. 2014
A thoughtful and revealing book that tells us about guilt and it's connection to sin. A really good series of books recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Dec. 2013
Before I read this book I was felling guilty about the the sin I committed in front of God, I asked for forgiveness and this time I didn't feel it, I was worried, I was worried to pray, because I taught God will punish me, but after I read this book I believe that God has forgiven me and I need to trust his holy word not my felling. And I love how straight forward its been written .. thank you brother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pracricle help for who find guilt a problem, 31 Dec. 2014
T. Evans (UK south coast) - See all my reviews
Excellant book which I am sure wil help many people bothered by guilt

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Sept. 2014
C. E. Millington "a true believer" (cheshire U.K.) - See all my reviews
god always has the answer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 April 2015
fast and prompt delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Nov. 2013
The preciousness of the product is due by the author. It was an online purchase so no problem at all.