5.0 out of 5 stars Great to decorate
This bonnet was great for what we wanted - a hat to decorate for an Easter Bonnet parade. It fitted my 5 year old grand-daughter, and my oldest grand-daughter wants one for next year! It would also be great to decorate up for the summer - a different coloured ribbon for each outfit!

Fantastic service - it was here within 2 days of ordering. Thank you.
Published 23 months ago by Nannie Val

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it
Good size but it looks like a plain hat in the photo and in real life it's got gold sparkly bits on it, horrid. Trouble is I'd never be able to send it back and get a replacement in time. Also packaging costs were too high for being folded and shoved in a plain envelope
Published 13 days ago by xforxray

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to decorate, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Straw Easter Bonnet (Toy)

Fantastic service - it was here within 2 days of ordering. Thank you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 17 Mar. 2015

2.0 out of 5 stars quick but not as ordered..., 28 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Straw Easter Bonnet (Toy)
Not the hat shown in the picture - when it arrived (very quickly on express delivery, in less than 24 hours) it is labelled as Easter Lace Bonnet, and is very definitely supposed to be a girl's bonnet, with a thick pale lemon lace trim round the bottom. I can't tell if it is actually the wrong item, as the invoice states that contents may not be as ordered! Thankfully my 4 year old son seems to love it, and it's fine for my daughter, but I had hoped for something a bit more unisex...

4.0 out of 5 stars Easter bonnet, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Straw Easter Bonnet (Toy)
It fIts well and is larger than the average childrens bonnet. It will be easy to decorate. A good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Straw Easter Bonnet (Toy)
Excellent hat for my kids loved it and I b bk buy in more for next year's easter festival for school

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and perfect for Use with personal decorations, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Straw Easter Bonnet (Toy)
Bought two for my granddaughters. Great value and perfect for Use with personal decorations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sellers!!, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Straw Easter Bonnet (Toy)
I needed a hat to decorate for my daughter's Easter show pronto. I ordered late at night on Tuesday and sent an email explaining the direness of the hat (my daughter, the only one without an Easter hat= very bad and irresponsible mum!), they immediately replied and it popped through my door Thursday morning marked with an urgent sticker and all. Can't attest to the quality yet as my daughter is at school but it looks great and if it lasts a week I will be more than pleased! Thank you!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny hat!, 15 Mar. 2014
N. Dolby "Dolbette" (Chesterfield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Straw Easter Bonnet (Toy)
This is a nice little straw hat (have gotten similar for half as much in card shops though), but it's far too small for my six year old girl's head and also my almost four year old boy's (they've both got a "normal" sized noggin!). Not really much point sending it back as it'd cost more than it's worth, but all this is good for now is making "teddy" a hat and I'm left having to traipse around the shops looking for one that actually will fit something more than a small stuffed animal, disappointed to say the least!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Mar. 2015