5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome.
Published 1 month ago by Featheronawire

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good doesn't last
Seemed a 5 star at first but after less than q year it doesn't seal so you have to continually top up the water to wash dishes. Great looks and good practicality at first. Afraid not a long term buy and the price that isn't good enough.
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome., 31 Dec. 2014
I put this on my Christmas wish list for my daughter to chose from. She is used to me having odd things on my wish list. I cannot believe how happy a washing up bowl has made me. There are washing up bowls and then there is this one. I can carry it with a little water in it so I can watch TV from the island whilst peeling potatoes. Put it back in the sink, then let the water out and the peelings go straight down the garbage disposer. I can fill it with warm water to wash down the worktops and all the little bits go down it's drain (any bits too big don't so they can be retrieved easily). It is big enough to soak most things in before going in the dishwasher and the water doesn't go cold quickly because it is on little legs. The plug removes completely and easily for rinsing that area out. I know I am one sad woman, but this has made me happy. I love good functional design.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 STARS, 11 April 2013
I love this product!
An extra plus that is not mentioned is that it raises the level of the sink.
We have a horrible ceramic sink, and it is very low = backache.
This little number takes care of that.
I find that I do more dishes by hand now, than using the dish washer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars expensive but love it, 11 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Joseph Joseph Wash and Drain Washing Up Bowl - Grey/Grey (Misc.)
it is quite expensive for what it is, but its really handy have the drainer in the bowl, if your doing veg etc, or for catching the left over food that has been dropped in the basin !

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 9 Nov. 2013
Ciao Paola (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
This is without doubt the most expensive but the best washing up bowl I have ever had. I read all the Amazon reviews before ordering and decided to try it in spite of some dubious comments. I do not agree with any of the poor grades. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A bowl with a hole, 18 July 2013
My friends think I'm crazy to spend a lot of money on a bowl with a hole in the bottom but I love it. It's cleverly designed in a superior material. Makes washing up a pleasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 10 Aug. 2013
Pleased with this purchase saves my white basin getting scratched and makes a useful bucket aswell
pleased with purchase

delivered quickly as usual

5.0 out of 5 stars Great solution to metal sink, 11 May 2013
J. Hazell - See all my reviews
Just the job for looking after your expensive glass ware! Well made and drain works much better than the one in the sink underneath

4.0 out of 5 stars So obvious why did't someone think of it before, 28 May 2013
Such a good idea. I would have given it 5 stars if there were more choices of colours and it wasn't so expensive. One slight drawback is that you have to check under it often as bits that get through the plug can linger in the sink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sink bowl, 9 Jun. 2013
Deep, tough, and good looking! Plug in bottom great as no need to tip up. High sides protect sink from scratches

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 May 2013
I couldn't disagree with the other review more it is worth every penny. I have it in cream and even after 3 months of abuse it still looks brand new. Mine is constantly put on the side with water in it and has never leaked. I love it and even though its slightly pricey for a bowl I think it'll last a long time.