5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Amazing product that does what it says on the tin! I'm not a tech wiz but I found this product easy to use and has everything you need to start up for a small business! Definitely worth every penny!
Published 24 months ago by MyOpinion

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry I bought it
Published 8 months ago by Rosalind

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Easy Website in a box - Deluxe Edition (CD-ROM)

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry I bought it, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Easy Website in a box - Deluxe Edition (CD-ROM)
It's not easy. I have a new computer but the Internet Explorerer is apparently so out of date it can't be used, the loading time is too slow. I cleared my cookies and cache and downloaded Firefox as requested but that will not let me onto the site. The company want me to download more software and give them access to my computer to resolve this. Definitely not that stupid, rather lose the money i paid for the useless box. Unfortunately I already registered my domain name, which I can only port for £25

Easy Website in a box - Deluxe Edition
Easy Website in a box - Deluxe Edition by Dhalco (Mac OS X, Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP / XP Home Edition)