5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it
Well worth a read, really helpful and informative, would recommend to anybody looking to review their personal finance and lifestyle
Published 13 months ago by Mrs S Newbold

2.0 out of 5 stars Jump start
Most of the book is common sense and i

didn't really find anything in it to inspire me I skipped a lot of pages as I got bored
Published 10 months ago by Paula laidlaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Jump Start 2013: One small action every day to improve your personal finances and quality of life (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for those needing a finances makeover..., 30 Jan 2013
If you don't think twice about buying a cup of coffee for a couple of quid, then this book is definitely for you.

Firstly, it's the same price as a cup of coffee from those places that get your name wrong.

Secondly, if you don't think twice about spending money on stuff you don't need, you seriously need to. This book will help. Trust me. It helped me. There's loads of hints and tips, and links to websites that can help get your finances sorted. All in little manageable steps.

One of my favourite things about the book is jump start, taking a good look at those little things you buy, just a few pounds here and there, a sandwich, bottle of water, coffee etc. When you add up how much you spend on these, and then whip out the calculator and see how much these 'little' things cost you over a year, it comes as a bit of a shock.

Something PG introduced me to, (I follow her on twitter) is tenner week, it's something I try to do at least once a month now. It's a life saver, especially if you're on a student budget like me!

So go on, miss that coffee to go tomorrow, and buy this e-book instead. I promise you, you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple way to make big changes, 16 Jan 2013
I loved this ebook! It gave you easy, painless steps to making your life a bit easier. Penny breaks down big jobs into simple, small steps that are easily digestible and give an immediate feeling of accomplishment.

I adore the 10 Week concept - it is something you can do a few times a year to get yourself back on track. I have done it and loved getting stuff done instead of watching TV in the evening.

This book is a bargain, so much sound advice for less then a fancy coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective, 3 Jan 2013
I downloaded this as part of my 'good intentions for 2013' plan and, while it may only be 3 days in, it's already provided great advice (I've also cheated and skipped ahead to start on week 2 for brownie points). The advice is simple, but it's very effective - step by step guides that take a short time to organise and rearrange, with a clear goal and peace of mind at the end of it.
From identifying gaping problems in my spending through to realising there are standing orders that I'd forgotten about, already things are looking up. Well worth revisiting every 6 months or so to keep you on track - a must read for anyone who loses sleep over money worries.
The book isn't about bashing you over the head for being irresponsible, it's about helping you stay organised, save yourself money and alleviate your financial concerns in a manageable way - a proactive approach rather than the burying your head in the sand approach. Could be the best 2 you ever spend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ideas, 25 Aug 2014
I will try this and the steps look doable so I am confident that I will do it all. Good websites.

2.0 out of 5 stars Jump start, 25 Oct 2013