Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 1 February 2013
Excellent screen protector at excellent price. Easy to place on tablet as well. I did that at first attempt without any difficulty.
on 10 September 2013
Despite some of the other reviews which criticized these for being a poor fit I decided to give them a go. I can now say that they aren't a poor fit at all and actually fit well. Like all screen covers they are tricky to apply. However, I've mastered the art and can get a bubble free fit. You need to use a credit card an smooth it along as you apply the protector. It does work it's like wall papering. I recommend buying a few protectors to save on postage. If you've never fitted one before you might spoil one. If you have to pull it off to reapply it will never stick properly again. Once you've got it on properly you'll be delighted. It's got a nice matt feel and cuts out a lot of the annoying reflection you get on very glossy screens.
on 5 June 2013
The screen was easy to fit, peeled back to allow the elimination of bubbles etc. I have given it a bit of use on my Samsung galaxy note 10.1 and with the stylus pen with varying pressure and the screen protector just needs a wipe with a damp cloth and a soft buffing to restore it to looking like new. I would buy it again but it doesn't look like I will need a new one for a while.
on 29 April 2014
Good quality screen protectors. Normally, I'm left with a million and one air bubbles. Not the case with this product.

Initially, I was worried as the stylus dragged accross the screen. However, like a biro that struggles to work, I scribbled it around the screen and it was soon gliding over as it had before.

Very happy with this product.
on 9 April 2013
The screen protecters was genuine and does not affect the sensitivity of the touch screen device.

However it was difficult to apply due to the size otherwise it is anti-glare and reduces the appearance of fingerprints.

Would definitely buy again.
on 23 July 2013
Impossible to put on without air bubbles and by the time you've tried it a few times the sticky side is covered in dust and losing its adhesiveness.
on 28 April 2013
Their service are good. but I would like to suggest do not buy the Matte film. it makes hard to read on screen properly.
on 4 November 2014
The tablet is good, I however struggle with opening some files. The ajority of times it is a very useful tool.
on 21 June 2015