Published 23 months ago by zak

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
I'm a huge fan of black veil brides so I had high expectations
for this album, although it didn't disappoint I found myself not
overly impressed. For me In The End and Wretched and Divine were pretty much the only
songs worth listening to on the album, the others were listenable, but
not brilliant. I also found the interludes between songs too...
Published 18 months ago by Black-Cat-1

5.0 out of 5 stars this is one of the greatest albums ever made, it is a classic, 18 Jan 2013
How can i describe this album, what words will best suit how incredible this album really is. if you really want me to be honest in describing this album then i actually can not do it, i can not explain just how incredible this album really is and no words are really good enough to go along side this masterpiece. it is incredible it is unbelievable it is amazing and even then i have not even started to begin on how amazing this album is nothing can describe it and nothing is good enough to even come close.
So why is this album so amazing, there is a lot of reasons, firstly it is a concept meaning the whole album tells a story and all the songs fit together, they have interludes where they explain the story in further detail just to make sure everyone understands. it a story a lot of people can relate to, how in today's society you get bullied on looking different and being yourself and life gets you down, but in this story we stand up and fight for who we are. secondly the singer has evolved from his past albums so much that he is sounding beyond amazing his voice is just souring through these tracks with so much style and aggression and melody and catchiness, he can do heavy and then such beautiful melodic s. this singer is doing everything on this and he pulls it all off. thirdly there is so much to be heard, they got heavy tracks melodic tracks catchy tracks heavy melodic melodic heavy there is so much in this album. the guitarist Jake has a great verity of guitar work throughout the album his solo's are mostly shred but he can do the nice melodic solo that is good enough to be compared with synyster gates and then he can do really catchy stuff with a bit of shred thrown in, if i had to compare him i would say he is like synyster gates. jinxx also has a skill on violin so they introduced this into the album in some tracks like all the transmissions just to give it even more style and verity and depth and it really fits in and just makes it so there pulling off even more. it is even present in some songs and it adds a nice feel and style to it and i would say to make a violin sound good in a metal or rock album is a very hard thing to do so to pull it off the band just proves they are talented and can maintain there metal sound but show even more talent beyond that and different styles.

i can go on forever about how amazing this album is but i can not even scratch the surface on how brilliant it is. do yourself a favor and listen to it you will not be disappointed and to all the haters just go at this with an open mind and i'm sure you can see that they have talent

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 18 Feb 2013
BLOODY BRILLIANT, BUY IT!!! Saw these guys at Liverpools o2 academy in Feb on the Kerrang tour, absolutely ROCKED it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab album, 17 Feb 2013
This is my Favourite album by Black Veil Brides.
The DVD that came with the extended version was fab and you got to hear about the making of the album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome album, 16 Feb 2013
Great album, this actually tells a story from start to finish and so it makes you want to listen to the entire album I'm now so in love with BvB especially after seeing them live too and as for this product I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very happy me, 11 Feb 2014
As a new Black veil Brides fan I am delighted to rave about this album, I have purchased Set the World on fire also which I also adore. I enjoyed every song on Wretched and Divine esp New years Day, We don,t Belong & In the End (being my Fav). All their songs hold a meaning and all their lyrics stand for something we can all relate to in our own daily lives. Another winner for me, now when can I buy We Stitch These Wounds?? (NEXT ON MY LIST HA)

5.0 out of 5 stars not your typical bvb fan, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Wretched and Divine: The Story Of The Wild Ones [+digital booklet] (MP3 Download)
have you ever judged a person or a band by the way they look.
I love most rock/metal bands but have been a bit reticent to listen to bvb
then I decided I was just jealous because I am 50 and couldn't ever get away with dressing like they do so I would have a listen anyway.
absolutely outstanding vocals great guitar work spot on rhythm section great theme running through the album.
great band great songs great purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Mar 2013
Obviously I would love this because I love bvb. Definitely suggested to anybody that loves black veil brides. Buy it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BVB AT THEIR BEST, 20 Mar 2014
I have loved BVB since i found them on youtube and they have never dissapointed me. the songs areheartfelt and not like alot of music these days where someone writes it then passes it to a manufactured popstars like one direction or justin bieber to name a few. they remain true to themselfves and to the fans. And the DVD IS AMAZING

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Black Veil Brides So Far, 8 Mar 2013
You need to get this ablum if you are a Black Veil Bride fan definatly the best one so far, this has a punk edge to it definatley a different direction for the band and it wors perfectly for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Veil Brides Wretched and Divine, 3 Mar 2013
This purchase met all of my expectations and I love it, I would recomend this product to any Black Veil Brides fan