on 27 March 2013
very good product because it allows a better use of the controller, I have no more to say about it
on 27 February 2013
Does a good job of protecting my controller and it is easy to take on and off but it arrived with a few wierd holes in it that look like burn marks
on 12 June 2013
Adds grip to your controller, and is a lot cheaper than buying a coloured controller. Only slight nuisance is the flappy bit of silicone by the triggers. I added a little glue to solve that though :D
on 9 March 2014
Absolutely great product for an amazing price, this is the 3rd one we bought, this time for my son's friend as he loved using my son's controllers, It makes it much comfier to handle than just the controller, I would recommend this cover to anyone with an xbox, it really makes a difference. Service was again fantastic and cannot fault at all. Use this seller for this product and you won't be disappointed. Excellent.
on 21 February 2014
This is a very good product that I have bought for my Xbox Controller for Windows. As long as you're careful, putting it on your controller is not too hard. Though the intersection where the rubber sides meet is quite noticeable, as well as loose bits of rubber near the trigger buttons, it's comfortable and maintains a good grip. Highly recommended.
on 15 March 2014
can easily put over the remote. stretch gently and it fits fine. the rubber aroung the buttons is not as flappy as i thought it would be which is great as i was worried it would affect gameplay and tear. my son really loves it and has asked for a red one now! for the price you cant go wrong
on 16 January 2014
Fitted well (stretched it over very carefully as didn't want it to snap).
Looks good and feels good on the controller.
I have ordered another one now in red.
4 stars as it had a slight scratch on the front even though packaged. Not that anyone else has noticed it.
on 7 January 2015
my son loves it. I did take care when putting it on the controller as another eviewer said it got torn. I did not have this problem but would do it yourself and not get the child to do it just in case. My sosn says it gives a better grip and looks awesome.
on 13 September 2014
They look great, hard wearing and save arguments, everyone knows who's controllers who's. The only small issue and it is small, is when I put the Controllers in the charger they get in the way and need a little adjustment.
on 5 May 2015
Very nice to add to your controller. fits as expected and feels great to use. gives you a nice grip feel to the pad and looks cool. both me and my son are impressed =.