on 30 January 2013
I bought this cover to protect my new Samsung tablet & I am chuffed to pieces with it. It is a lovely bright zingy orange colour, it's chunky edges give excellent protection & it is made from quality materials - well worth the money!
on 27 April 2014
My kids are intent on destroying the tablets, these cases have taken a pounding with the tablets being dropped, thrown, tipped down the stairs with my teeth clenching at every bounce.
The case is still as new looking as the day we bought them and even marker pen wipes off.
One of the best purchases I have ever made from Amazon.
Thank you Bobj.
on 15 April 2015
Fits perfectly, protects the tablet excellently and it immediately brought on lots of smiles and excitement to my baby girl when Curious George was on screen with the bright orange colours. Extremely happy with the purchase.
on 9 January 2014
Got 2 of these covers for the kids tablets and absolutely brilliant. Tablets been dropped 3 times already. All alignments are perfect for buttons, speakers, camera.
on 16 January 2014
My 6yr old is very happy with his tablet and this case - certainly doesn't stop him using it in any way and does seem pretty tough.
on 30 April 2014
Easy to fit, firm rubber case makes tablet feel sturdy and the bright colours look great too. This is a great product.
on 9 August 2013
We haven't tested it by dropping the Galaxy on the kitchen tiling yet, but so far it seems to be just the ticket.
on 26 April 2016
Great case literally drop the tablet on the floor with no worries of it breaking. Great case!
on 12 November 2015