5.0 out of 5 stars 135% of my Yoga's battery
Bought this for my brand new Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (i7 4510) for long flights (12hrs) since the battery life on the yoga isn't stellar.

Published 1 month ago by K AUBEELACK

2.0 out of 5 stars 'Remaining Capacity' Indicators Don't Work
Pretty unimpressed for £60, have had mine for over 2 months now for charging Toshiba laptop and Samsung Note 3 - main gripe is that the 'remaining capacity' LED indicators are completely untrustworthy - it stays on '5 lights' during most of its usage, and then in no time is completely discharged with no juice left at all - not even enough to light one of the LEDs. Also,...
Published 1 hour ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars 135% of my Yoga's battery, 6 Feb. 2015
This review is from: [12 Month Warranty] Intocircuit Power Castle Series PC26000 26000mAh Multi-Voltage 5V/12V/16V/19V Laptop Smartphone Tablet (External Battery Pack USB Output plus DC Output for laptops/phones) Huge Capacity Power Bank Charger for HP, Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Samsung, Sony, Gateway latops; Google Nexus 7 Tablets, Digital Cameras, DV Recorders; 12V Western Digital Seagate FreeAgent Hard Drive; iPad mini, iPhone 5 (Lightning Cable not Provided), iPad, iPod; Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300, Galaxy Note 2; HTC Sensation, One X V One X V S, EVO 4G, Thunderbolt; Nokia Lumia 920 900 N9; Motorola Razr Atrix Droid; LG Optimus [10 connectors for Laptops, 10 connectors for phones and tablets, AC adapter included] (Accessory)

First impressions of the product packaging inspired a lot of confidence. Very nice packaging box with lots of bits inside it and the unit itself is finished in brushed metal. I personally think it's absolutely byotiful. It feels a bit heavy in hand, but that's to be expected.

Be careful not to lug it around in your hand since it can become slippery. I've dropped it a couple of times by accident from a desk height and I'm happy to report that it took it like a champ. To avoid that I suggest always keeping it in the handy pouch that they provide to avoid scratches and slipping. The pouch also has a pocket for the little bits that you need.

The form-factor is very nice, almost like a 7" tablet but a bit thicker.

I tested this unit last night(fully charged) with my Yoga 2 Pro (fully depleted battery) and by the time the Yoga had fully charged the indicator on this device indicated 3 out of 6 bars available. I depleted my Yoga's battery again and charged it up and the Yoga got charged to 35% before this unit ran out of juice. 135% of my Yoga's battery capacity. Not bad I'd say.

Overall very happy with it so far. In fact, all of it is so nicely designed to be compact and portable that little niggly things like the bulky 3-pin UK plugs stand out a bit, but that's just me being very picky. If only it's charger could be more like this: http://www.lindy.co.uk/cables-adapters-c1/power-c136/iec-mains-cables-c137/1-8m-folding-uk-plug-to-fig-8-mains-power-lead-p7023 it's be absolutely perfect for me. That won't stop me from giving it a 5 star rating though.

I paid around GBP 62 for this though. It's cheaper now!?

4.0 out of 5 stars I highly reocmmend this as a heavy duty latptop & tablet charger but loses a start for its weight and bulk., 27 Jan. 2015
Don't let the single USB output put you off, I bought a x5 USB hub that is powered from the batterys 12v DC output. This allows me to charge multiple USB devices (phones, tablets) at high speed (see pic).

The battery comes well packaged which is a sign this is a quality product. The chassis of the box is well made from a classy brushed aluminium, it is certainly well put together and has the feeling it will last. There are no rattles to be heard. The carry pouch and multiple charging tips are a nice touch.

I have not been able to drain the battery yet even after charging my Lenovo yoga tablet & multiple smart phones.

I would not advise this product for soley charging mobile phones as it too heavy and too large to carry in your pocket. I use it to keep my laptop and tablets going when I travel internationaly. Of course if will charge my phone but there are much more portable options out there. In fact I always try to carry a micro 3200mah charger in my pocket.

I highly reocmmend this as a heavy duty latptop & tablet charger but loses a start for its weight and bulk (about the size of an external hard drive unit).

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Portable Charger, 13 Feb. 2015
I've had many different powerful power banks before but nothing like this one. Unlike the other ones, this one has something that the others didn't have, and that is the LCD Screen which shows how much juice is left which is brilliant.The slick design to it, looks like metallic but it's really alloy with a nice finish of rubber material on the top and bottom of it. It is not too wide or thin. Since the weight of it is not that heavy or light, it can easily fit into my pant's pocket, hooded jacket, or even my handbag.

The way it charges is kind of the same like the rest but with an added feature to it. Usually, my other power banks would begin charging my devices when I plug in the usb cable into my device or press the On/Off button. This one however, charges things a little differently. When I plug in the usb cable to my phone or tablet, this device can detect the Usb cable connected to it through the Smart automatic identification mode and will begin charging depending on what output I plug it in. The other way is by pressing the usual on/off button but unlike the usual without knowing if my device is being charging or not, this one shows it on a cool LCD screen that it is being charged (which the word Out blinks repeatedly) and how much percentage(or Juice) that is being used up or have left which to me is pretty unique & creative. Now when I am charging the bank itself, instead of the word Out blinking for when I am charging my gadgets, the word IN blinks to indicate that it is now charging and just like when it charges devices, it also tells how much percentage is left charging up. It also doesn't get hot at all.

It has two different built-in Usb Ports to charge either my tablets or my phones. The 2.1A usb port is used mostly for all my Iphones, Smartphones, & Tablets while the 1.0A port is the one I have used for Smartphones. The little built-in flashlight is another bonus that I like about this interesting charger. By pressing the on/off button two times, the flashlight comes on. I press it two times again, and it goes off.

Overall, I really have enjoyed this Power bank. The charging to my Motorola G, Iphone 5c, and even my Irulu tablet has been great with no lagging whatsoever. The charge to them stayed efficient and I saw how much was being used on a cool LCD screen. I even had about over 33% of juice still left after charging them every time which is just makes me love it even more. From nice hand made materials to good charge, this is definitely a good tech to have.

4.0 out of 5 stars A simple way to manage charging your devices in the dark, 10 Feb. 2015
Hi,

This is my review of the Hisgadget Intocircuit Power Castle 13000mAh Power Bank - 680-13000-20. Amazon lists the product as:

Intocircuit® 2nd Gen Power Castle 13000mAh with SmartID™ Technology Portable Dual-Port 5V 3.1A (2.1A+1A) External Battery Pack Power Bank Backup Charger with Built-in Flashlight for iPad Air2, mini 3, 4, 3, 2, iPhone 6, Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4 (Lighting cable not included) Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2, Note4, Note3, Note2, Tab 4 3 2 Pro, HTC One, One2 (M8), MotoX, Sony Xperia Z, Google Nexus, Android tablets and More – Gray

I have evaluated this product for a few days to give a detailed review. I have also included a set of photos to show the usage of this product in case anyone is interested.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS AND OBSERVATIONS:

The power bank comes in a blue boxed packaging that isn’t very attractive, but has information that is useful on the front and back side. I would pass on this if this was in a retail store because of the lack of attractiveness to the packaging. I think it would be nice if there was at least an image preview of the power bank on the front or back of the box or a transparent enclosure that showed the power bank on the front side in a see through type of appearance.

The front of the box mentions that this is indeed 13000mAh, which I tested later on in this review. There is mention of a digital display, dual USB, and alloy shell.

The back side has more bulleted information that is found on the Amazon product page as well.

Some notables include:

▪ 2 output USB ports (1A and 2.1A)
▪ Built in feature of an LED flashlight
▪ SmartID technology for the 2.1A port for optimal charging efficiency

Upon opening the box, there’s the plastic tray that holds the power bank wrapped in a transparent film that slides out. On the back side of the tray contains the micro USB cable, User Manual, and warranty card. There’s also a nice light brown colored travel pouch that comes along with this power bank as well.

The User Manual is 6 pages in English and I recommend all users read this prior to using the power bank to understand the features and any restrictions.

Some notables from there include:

Specifications:

Dimensions:

128 x 71 x 22 mm

Net weight:

333g

To charge a device, the power bank either turns on either automatically when connected to a device that it identifies or can be turned ON/OFF manually by pressing the power button. When the power bank is charging a device, the OUT word will display on the LCD screen along with the rate of current. When the power bank is being charged, the IN word will display on the LCD screen and blink. When the power bank is finished, the IN word will stop blinking and the LCD shows 100%.

WHAT ARE SOME TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS?

The input charges at a rate of 1.5A. I suggest getting a wall charger that has SmartID technology in a 2.1A or 2.4A port of the charger so that it can intelligently charge the power bank at 1.5A. Many wall chargers and charging stations I’ve seen either charge a current output of 1A or 2.1A/2.4A. To get the 1.5A maximum charge rate, you would need to find an available 2.1A/2.4A port to plug into and have it adjust to 1.5A. With a 1A port, then it would be charging at a much slower rate. Because this is a 13000mAh power bank, it’s going to take several hours to charge regardless from a fully depleted battery to full, but the difference between charging at 1A and 1.5A will be great.

The output has 2 ports. One is 1A and the other is 2.1A. 1A can be used to charge Bluetooth devices, other power banks, and smartphones such as the iPhone 5s that I own. The 2.1A port is targeting devices such as tablets like the iPad Air that I own, or perhaps the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. What’s nice is that with SmartID technology, devices that are lower in current charge rate will be identified by the chip in the power bank and automatically adjusted to its optimal rate. So for instance, if I plugged in my iPhone 5s into the 2.1A port, the iPhone 5s that normally charges from its OEM charger at 1A will charge in that port at 1A, and not overcharge at 2.1A.

2.1A port is targeting the tablets. While my iPad Air charges at 2.4A, the new iPad Air 2 OEM wall charger is only 2.1A, which matches this current spec’s maximum charge rate.

Ideally, it is possible to charge most of any combination of two devices simultaneously. You can charge 2 smartphones, 2 Bluetooth devices, and maybe even 2 tablets (but I wouldn’t suggest that). Normally users will charge 1 smartphone and 1 tablet and that will be fine. Just keep in mind that if you charge both devices at the same time, this 13000mAh capacity will not be able to fully charge both devices completely to 100%. There will be a tradeoff.

With a cycle life of at least 500 times, that means that if you were to charge and fully discharge the power bank every day, it would last you between 1-2 years. And at the price that this product is currently on sale for at $29.99, that is worth the time of ownership. But that’s if you use the power bank every day. Most people will not do that because they will use their wall charger or charging station to charge their devices. The power bank is meant to be used for emergency purposes when you have no wall outlet readily available to you to charge your devices. Because of that, it’s easy to estimate that you’ll own this product for many years before reaching the point to where the battery inside the power bank fails to keep a significant charge.

When I look at the dimensions, which I measured as 5 x 2 and ¾th x 7/8th of an inch, I realize that this is still considered a portable travel device to carry around with. It’s almost the same length and width dimensions of my iPhone 5s with a slim case installed when I stacked them on top of each other to compare. Although I cannot make a close clenched grip when holding the power bank, I can get enough of a grip to carry it around with one hand easily.

The net weight of 333g means that it will not be too much of an issue to hold and carry this around. When I do hold this in my hand and move around, I feel the weight, but it’s minimal. I think that if you were to need to walk half a mile or longer with this power bank with them, then you should fit it in your pocket or find a mini messenger bag with a should strap to put it in and carry it with you.

Upon looking at the power bank itself:

- I like the feel of the aluminum alloy design. However, under a lamp light or ceiling light reflection off of the material, it causes a bad glare which makes reading the information or brand name off of the power bank difficult.

- One of the disappointing features of this power bank upon trial and error is that the power button to turn OFF/ON the charge in the power bank manually and turn ON/OFF the LED flashlight is very small. It’s so small, that I normally feel inclined to use my thumb to press down on the button, but pressing with the center of the thumb will not push it down to trigger any actions. Even using my fingers won’t trigger any actions. You have to use your finger nail edge of your finger to precisely aim at the button to press down for it to work. Alternatively, using the upper corners of the edge of your fingers or thumbs will also work. But that seems like it should be unnecessary. I leave as a suggestion to make the power button bigger. And why not? There’s plenty of unused space and room on that top side of the power bank. I don’t understand why it had to be so “mini”. That makes it more difficult for the user.

- The LCD display is a real treat. It’s what I like the most about this power bank compared to other brands of power banks that I’ve seen that only have small LED dot indicators that tell you an estimate of a 25% range inbetween each LED dot. Here, the LCD displays a precise digit to digit increase or decrease in charge left in the power bank so that you can plan ahead. On top of that, pressing the power button will brighten the LCD display to blue which can be useful for low light or nighttime settings to view the information available.

- The backside of the power bank has information that is already in the User Manual such as the model number, input, and output in the event that you lose the User Manual. This information shows that this is FCC and CE certified, which means that this power bank can charge devices set in North America and European countries.

- The front side of the power bank has printed notations for the 2.1A port which is on the left side and the 1.0A which is on the right side. The center has the LED flashlight and the 5V input port to charge the power bank using the provided white colored micro USB cable.

USAGE:

The next thing to do after observations is to try to use the product and parts available in the packaging.

Knowing that this Power Bank will charge a smartphone like the iPhone 5s fully multiple times is a given. But how about a tablet? I put that to the test with my iPad Air.

Trial 1: Fully charged Intocircuit Power Castle charging a low battery iPad Air tablet

Started charging at 1:09pm

Checkpoint: 5:13pm
Power bank at 11%, iPad Air at 92% battery life

Checkpoint: 5:58pm
Power bank at 0%, iPad Air at 100 battery life

Conclusion: This power bank is capable of nearly charging an iPad Air from near empty to full 100% at a rate of 2.1A in 4-5 hours.

Next test was using my charging station that has a SmartID chip for the 2.4A output port to adjust and charge optimally at the max rate of this power bank which is 1.5A. Because I knew this was going to take several hours to charge, I start it overnight when I went to sleep and checked up on it the next morning.

Trial 2: Fully depleted Intocircuit Power Castle to fully charged 100% at a rate of 1.5A

Started charging at 11:39pm on 2/3/15

Checkpoint: 8:38pm on 2/4/15
Power Bank 100%

Conclusion: Although I didn’t get an accurate measurement due to oversleeping, the power bank charges overnight within 8 hours or less from a completely depleted battery to 100% full.

The micro USB cable included measures about 29 inches long.

The LED flashlight feature of the power bank can be turned OFF/ON by quickly pressing the power button twice consecutively. The LED here is strong enough for looking up things up close. I took photos to show the distance.

So about a foot away from a wall that I tested, I got about an 8 inch diameter of light source from the built in LED flashlight that was moderately bright enough for user scenarios such as looking at a lock for a door or car. Or even perhaps for light reading, but for temporary purposes. I wouldn’t use this as a night light to read for long durations of time.

As you move about 2 feet away from the wall, then the diameter of the light stretches out to about 14 inches, but the light becomes very light and faded to where you can’t do much practically with it. Definitely wasn’t good enough to read off anything from the User Manual without straining the eyes.

While the LED flashlight feature is a nice built in feature to have as an extra, it should be used for emergency purposes and not relied upon as a good light source to be using anything more than just temporarily look at something up close.

One of the last things I tried was the travel pouch. It has a soft material with two looped strings that tighten on the top corners. In my testing, I was able to put not only the power bank inside of it, but also a coiled and tightened micro USB cable inside while pulling the looped strings away from each other to close the top to allow a snug fit for travel.

IN SUMMARY:

PROS:

1) Charges the latest tablets from low battery notifications up to 100%

2) LCD display makes precise and critical readings possible to view the charge remaining in the power bank

3) Built in LED flashlight provides additional usage applications for identification of close range objects and devices

4) Dual charging capability allows you to charge two devices simultaneously as long as the power bank’s capacity allows it

5) Input charge rate of 1.5A is faster than some other power bank models I’ve seen that offer only 1A charge rate

6) SmartID technology allows safe and effective charging of lower powered devices

CONS:

1) Extremely small power OFF/ON button makes it inconvenient to press down with a thumb or finger and requires using the finger nail or edge to trigger it

2) Unattractive packaging

SUGGESTIONS:

1) Make the power OFF/ON button larger in diameter to make it easier to press down with the center of a finger or thumb

2) Make both dual ports 2.1A or 2.4A capable to allow faster charging and capable of partially charging two tablets

3) Make a better retail-like product packaging

USER SCENARIOS:

This product would be good for people who:

1) Go outside of home often with little to no access to a wall outlet to charge their devices

2) Go travel often and find themselves using their devices on power hungry applications that do not allow their devices to sustain battery life for the rest of the day

3) Video stream for media watching or chatting or people who play games

4) Forget to charge their devices overnight

Overall, this is the first time I’ve seen and evaluated an Intocircuit product and it is a nice product to have among comparing other power banks in the market.

I received a sample of this product to evaluate and to help product management teams understand the user experience and how to improve the product. This is also to help prospective buyers make smart, informed decisions based on the information available to them in this review along with the photos provided.

Thanks for reading my review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power All Weekend Long!, 15 Jan. 2015
I am a heavy tech user. Any given day I may have a Note 3, a Droid Turbo, an iPad Air, an iPhone 6 and/ or 5C, and several other tablets and Kindles with me. I use power up quickly so I carry with me a Motorola USB charger and have battery packs in my car and so on. What I really value though is something that can handle constant usage on a larger screen. Enter this 15,000mAh battery pack.

I decided to test this using it solely as my battery power for my Note 3 over the New Year's holiday. I fully charged it and my phone then for the rest of the weekend (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) I only used this device. A Note 3 has a 3,200mAh battery. So I should have had enough juice for 4+ full charges. But since I intended to use it for streaming video (thank you Watch ESPN and NFL Mobile!) as well as contast contact and games I expected it to burn through power so I also tested it while plugged in to the phone. Here are my results:

I was able to keep my Note fully charged with constant usage all day up to midnight Thursday, and all day Friday prior to recharging the pack on Friday night over night. That is outstanding! For much of the time I was able to run videos on my phone while charging and continue to raise the charged percentage at the same time! I also used the second port to charge another phone for a while as well (iPhone 6). All this to say that it was a success! For portable power this is exactly what you would want for a weekend trip. And normal phones, with smaller batteries, will likely last even longer.

The only downside that I came across was that I couldn't charge the device and charge my phone at the same time. This battery will either charge or discharge but not at the same time. I found no use for the light either, but it isn't a bad thing to have available.

I highly recommend this to users who need a portable battery pack that will last.

This product was provided at no cost for review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Performs as advertised, 2 Feb. 2015
The good news is that the charging claims seem to be accurate. Once I received this battery I made sure I charged it full and then used it until it ran out. I was able to charge my S5 up to 100% 4 times albeit not from completely dead. I also didn't leave my phone alone during charging (Euchre 3D got the best of me) so I probably could have done more. Also, I don't think anyone lets their phone die completely before looking for reserve power so their claim that it can charge an S5 "over 3 time" seems to be a reasonable assumption. So as a 13,000mAh it lives up to expectations. On the downside, this isn't the most portable. It is big and clunky (especially compared to some direct competition which I also own) so it's doesn't slip into a pocket or my ladies purse quite as nicely. But it is shorter than the competition so pick your poison. Additionally, not just with the Intocircuit, but I just don't get the inclusion of LED flashlights. I've never been in a situation were I can think this would be very useful and it seems lost on me to put it on a back-up battery source. It's not bright enough to be effective for much of anything nor would I want to carry such a clunky thing as a flashlight if it were. Besides the usefulness, the flashlight is too easy to unintentionally turn on when fumbling around pulling the pack out of the included case or while in a briefcase, suitcase, whatever. I expect you could accidentally turn it on and use up some precious battery without knowing it. All in all, performs as promised and priced competitively.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great external battery!, 26 Jan. 2015
Great battery. External batteries these days can be a hit or miss, but I think we have a solid contender here.

Design: The battery feels very solid in the hand. Many other companies use plastic casing as the outer shell, but nothing beats the feeling of hard metal. This battery has polished aluminum around it, and it looks very stylish. It's the size of a small external hard drive. I actually like the size and design of the battery since you can stack it or stand it up. The LED light display is a nice little feature and quite useful. When you are charging something, the Intocircuit battery's own percentage shows up, but what's cool is that the display also shows whether it's 2.1A or 1.0A being used. I've included a picture for comparison in size.

Functionality: In terms of battery, this thing performs very well. I tested devices in both the 1A and 2.1A ports using iOS and Android devices. Everything charged very well. It also has an included flash light ability that is a nice extra feature. Again, the LED Display is nifty and helpful, and the display actually will light up blue when you first press it or use the battery, but the light will go away after a few seconds to save battery.

Overall, this is a nice battery with a premium feel. It also is in the similar price range as Anker and other well established battery brands. It certainly has a more stylish look over the others, and its parent company, Hisgadget, is a good brand based on reviews from other customers on other products. This is a solid external battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful battery, especially for the price, 15 Jan. 2015
I've spent a few weeks with this unit and am extremely happy with it. It is a bit bulky when compared to other portable batteries but, considering the amount of power it carries, it is not too big.

The aluminum alloy case looks classy and feels solid. I love that the LCD display shows the actual number of the percentage of stored power remaining; this is a nice step up from batteries that have a row of LEDs for the same purpose.

I can't say for sure if the SmartID Technology actually does anything but, the battery charged everything I plugged into it at the same rate, sometimes faster, than the charger that came with each respective device. Additionally, the battery charges back up to 100% at a reasonable rate (I never had it completely drain as 15000mAh is a lot of power).

I agree with the comments that others have made regarding the low power of the flashlight but, that's not really what I look for in a backup battery so I consider it an added bonus. I also agree that I wish you were able to recharge the battery at the same time it is charging your device but, again, with 15000mAh it really isn't a necessity.

The battery comes with a drawstring pouch, which adds a layer of protection, and a small micro-usb cable that fits nicely with it in the pouch.

If I have any real complaint, it is that when my phone is completely charged, the battery turns off which, in turn, starts draining the device again. This isn't a deal breaker since (1) it's not designed to be an overnight charger and (2) this functionality isn't unique to just this battery. Still, it would be nice.

Overall, I am very pleased with this battery. I sometimes still carry my smaller/thinner battery in my back pocket for a "night out" but, for day to day usage, it has become my "go-to" device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great High Capacity Battery, 9 Jan. 2015
My house has 2 adults, 4 kids, and over a dozen Apple devices. Needless to say, someone is always looking for power. I recently purchased an Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4, which is very similar, to be used on a 15 hour family car trip. When I was offered this Intocircuit power pack for free in exchange for my honest feedback, I couldn’t resist.

It works very well. . I love that I don’t have to worry about constantly recharging the battery pack. A full charge of the battery pack will easily cover 6 full iPhone 6 recharges or 1.5 iPad Air recharges. To fully charge the iPhone took about 75 min, and the iPad took just under 3 hours. Two output ports keep multiple kids powered at a time on a long trip.

Since I have both this unit and the Anker unit, I’ll make a comparison. The Anker is rated 1300 mAh, and this one 1500 mAh. For my purposes, either would provide enough recharging power for a few days. The Intocicuit one is a bit bigger physically, but not negatively so. I love that this Intocircuit model has an LCD screen that reports the charge amount, and which ports are being used for output. I’ve too often had cables, etc. that aren’t working which I don’t realize until later so having the battery pack report right away that it is charging or being charged is really helpful. The Anker version has only a series of LEDs to show the fraction of charge in the battery and no output to let you know whether there is a charge taking place. On the flip side, the Anker version has 2 ports, but they both could supply up to 3 A, so you don’t have to worry about which one you plug what device into. The Intocircuit battery has them labeled with 2.1 and 1 A, so you have to pay some attention to make sure you get the fastest charge for your device. I tested each battery for charging my iPad from 10-80%. The Anker unit was about 15 minutes faster (135 and 150 minutes). They charged my iPhones in equal time.

Overall, both the Intocircuit and the Anker battery packs are great conveniences to have, and you couldn’t go wrong with either. My slight preference is the Intocircuit because of the LCD screen output.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 27 Mar. 2015
I received this iClever Intocircuit Power Bank and when I first opened the box my first thought was how rich looking this charger is. It was fully charged. It has a brushed gun metal gray aluminum alloy shell with an anodized finish so it won't scratch easily. It measures 5" x 2.7" x .9" and weighs a little under a pound (.667). It has two USB charging ports which allows you to charge 2 devices at the same time. The 2.1A port has the SmartID technology and is capable of identifying your device and charging accordingly. It does not have pass through charging which means you cannot charge the battery pack at the same time that you are charging any devices. There is a blue LED status bar that shows what percentage of charge is remaining in the pack and there is a small LED flashlight on the front that you turn on/off by pressing the power button two times consecutively. In the box includes the battery pack, micro USB charging cable, user manual, warranty card and a nice pouch to keep the pack in.

It has a bank capacity of 13000mAh and it says it will charge your S5 3 times; I charged 3 different S5's that were completely dead and I still had 22% left. I charged my iPad Air while it was on and it was at 83% and the battery pack was at 96%, it took 1-1/2 hours and the battery pack still had 72%.

I give this product 5 out of 5 Stars and highly recommend it to anyone.