5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star USB drive for a 5 star price
Published 2 months ago by cool

3.0 out of 5 stars What a price !!!!!
Lovely Idea being able to walk around with a 1Tb Flash drive, but the WD 1Tb portable drives aren't massively bigger and cost less than a 20th of the price, so apart from the bragging value, cant see many people forking out 1100 for this.
Published 7 months ago by A. Coombes

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star USB drive for a 5 star price, 6 Feb 2014
I go on alot of business trips and I usually take alot of media files with me for my work. Portability is key and even my aging seagate slim hard drive was still to big along with the slow performance of usb 2.0. I first bought a WD passport hard drive and even though it had usb 3.0 it still didnt feel fast enough so I looked into SSDs. I came across this and saw it was usb 3.0 and it was 1TB. I decided to give usb 3.0 one more chance before trying out thunderbolt ( I have a macbook air with a 128GB SSD in). I was surprised. The performance of this drive was like having an SSD inside my computer already. It is big for a USB stick but it feels very well made and it could probably take a beating as the metallic case will protect it. Also the metalic look goes well with the Macbook. I still keep my WD drive at home for making backup copies of this stick just incase anything bad were to happen to it. Overall the convenience and performance of this stick justifies the price you pay. I would not hesitate to buy anything more from Kingston. Well done Kingston

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone at the yacht club is talking about it, 9 Nov 2013
I bought this as i thought it would look good on my Ferrari Enzo keys
how right was i now im the talk of the town x8 over usb 2.0 wasnt good enough i had to get x22
for my 100in 4k TV

A MUST BUY AS A STOCKING FILLER FOR CHRISTMAS 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars What a price !!!!!, 16 Sep 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 16 Jan 2014
Cannot see people will want to spend this amount on a portable storage media when can buy portable HDD for a fraction of the cost.

ARRAY(0xb2f31cc0)