5.0 out of 5 stars A marvel
This is built like a brick s house, has cavernous storage and is blazingly fast. In short, nothing else rivals it. Guess what, you get what you pay for. For example: I transferred a 1 GB file in 7 seconds. A chunky monkey but I think it could take a bullet it's that solidly built.

Published 7 months ago by Alan

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
the previous smaller versions 256 were "easier" and better - this one needs improvements.
Published 3 months ago by Michailidis Ioannis

5.0 out of 5 stars A marvel, 24 Jun. 2014

It does come in a slightly unnecessary gift box with accessories and is missing hardware encryption which surprises me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap but is perfect for my work, 4 Nov. 2014
Not cheap but is perfect for my work. I can backup my whole business's data and take it all with me on trips. It feels great in the hand and is of high quality build. I keep this inserted into my PC and backup to it automatically everyday. If my house burns down I can grab this item on the way out. If not I'd guess it would survive!

5.0 out of 5 stars otherwise all good., 7 Sept. 2014
a bit heavy. also it would be hood if the cable is "standard" usb-microusb set.
otherwise all good.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star USB drive for a 5 star price, 6 Feb. 2014
Saajan Bains (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
I go on alot of business trips and I usually take alot of media files with me for my work. Portability is key and even my aging seagate slim hard drive was still to big along with the slow performance of usb 2.0. I first bought a WD passport hard drive and even though it had usb 3.0 it still didnt feel fast enough so I looked into SSDs. I came across this and saw it was usb 3.0 and it was 1TB. I decided to give usb 3.0 one more chance before trying out thunderbolt ( I have a macbook air with a 128GB SSD in). I was surprised. The performance of this drive was like having an SSD inside my computer already. It is big for a USB stick but it feels very well made and it could probably take a beating as the metallic case will protect it. Also the metalic look goes well with the Macbook. I still keep my WD drive at home for making backup copies of this stick just incase anything bad were to happen to it. Overall the convenience and performance of this stick justifies the price you pay. I would not hesitate to buy anything more from Kingston. Well done Kingston

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing better for the price, 24 Jan. 2015
I was looking for a cheap memory stick to take to work and this fits the description perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone at the yacht club is talking about it, 9 Nov. 2013
I bought this as i thought it would look good on my Ferrari Enzo keys
how right was i now im the talk of the town x8 over usb 2.0 wasnt good enough i had to get x22
for my 100in 4k TV

A MUST BUY AS A STOCKING FILLER FOR CHRISTMAS 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mobile storage, 11 May 2014
This review is from: HyperX DTHXP30/512GB 512GB USB 3.0 DataTraveler HyperX Predator Flash Drive (Personal Computers)
At first I was rather sceptic about this memory stick, given its size. But you do have a lot of storage capacity in a small well made package.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug. 2014
very good flash and it mskes me higher in China

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 29 Oct. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars What a price !!!!!, 16 Sept. 2013
Lovely Idea being able to walk around with a 1Tb Flash drive, but the WD 1Tb portable drives aren't massively bigger and cost less than a 20th of the price, so apart from the bragging value, cant see many people forking out £1100 for this.