5.0 out of 5 stars it's a great bit of kit
I was a little concerned about this particular item as it seemed to be much cheaper than others of the same type. But, it's a great bit of kit, very sturdy, has no issue holding my two 21.5" monitors to my PC desk, very rigid, easy to adjust such that there is no gap between the two displays. Took about 10 minutes to install.
Published 5 months ago by MR MARK R EVANS

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking product but with flaws.
Published 4 months ago by Mr. I. MCMAHON

5.0 out of 5 stars it's a great bit of kit, 14 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Does exactly the job it's designed for., 6 Mar. 2014
Ian C (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
It's a metal pole. With a clamp. Some bolts. And a VESA plate. That's it.

No superfluous marketing drivel about hand-carved, brushed aluminium specifically imported by the individual sheet from a crack team of aluminium craftsmen in Zaire. Or specially weighted to provide a cool, relaxed yet ambitious look to suit any living area or workspace. Leave all of that nonsense to people that market or buy audio cables.

This is a pole designed to hold a monitor. It works and it works brilliantly. In fact, at just £13 (when I bought it) theis was a third of the price of a Fellows monitor arm I have at another workspace. I prefer the Duronic any day of the week.

It's clean, easy to install, no fuss, no bother. It just does what it is designed to do and that's all you want. Don't hesitate in making that purchase. If you want a monitor arm, add one of these bad boys to your shopping basket now and don't look back.

5.0 out of 5 stars A excellent quality product!, 14 Dec. 2014
I purchased the gas powered, desk mount, single arm stand. A really excellent quality product. It is strong and sturdy. It holds the monitor in a fixed position no matter what height or angle I move it. The wires can be neatly stored. It looks good in my office. It has left me with much more desk space, and I can adjust the monitor as I wish. It is definitely worth the money I paid, if not a lot more!
I would highly recommend this product and the team at Duronic. Any questions I had were answered promptly. In fact I am considering buying another one for a second monitor.
I have attached a few pictures.
The packaging was excellent. It did not take long to assemble. You only need a star headed screwdriver to attach the monitor to the arm. All screws and fittings were included. It attached to my Ikea desk perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 23 inch computer screen is a doddle for it, 30 Dec. 2014
Lost John (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Amazon has unhelpfully run together on this page reviews relating to many different products. My purchase was of the DM65W1X2 monitor bracket, which is WALL-MOUNTED and designated for screens of up to 27 inches and a weight of 8kg. So that is what this review is about.

The bracket is robust, attractive in appearance - not that much of it is seen behind a big screen - and offers total flexibility in all the dimensions specified. I am using it with a 23 inch computer screen, which in terms of dimensions and weight is a doddle for it. A cheaper, less deluxe model would undoubtedly do the job, but I wanted to have maximum flexibility for future changes to my set-up and location, and upgrades of the screen.

Most things required for its installation came with it, including a set of three Allen keys and a mini spirit level of Christmas cracker quality (i.e. it is made of plastic and is not actually level when the bubble is in the middle of the tube). Just add an electric drill and a cross-head screwdriver with a shaft of at least 4 inches (10 cm) - and your own spirit level if you want to set the wall bracket vertical in that way. (Alternatively, loosely attach the bracket to the wall by the top screw, let it dangle freely and with a pencil mark where the other two screws need to go.)

The instructions are mainly diagrammatic, but they do the job. I had no difficulty in following them and everything they prescribed proved possible. It must be said, though, that the screws and plugs provided are massive - drill size 8 and 50mm long - so if your drill is likely to reach brick or concrete at that depth you will need a hammer drill a bit tougher than those at the most basic end of the DIY market.

Adjustment of the tension in the arms of the bracket is by Allen key. I found I had to adjust only one of them. Having done that, the weight of the screen is fully supported at any height or angle.

Edit: Three months later, I have bought a second, identical bracket - which speaks for itself on customer satisfaction. Attaching screens to the wall is so much better than having them on your work surface - providing of course that you have a wall either to the front or to at least one side of your work station, and don't envisage changing your work position very often, if at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 23 Jan. 2013
This is the same dual VESA stand that can be found elsewhere on the Amazon site and which is selling for substantially more than £36 (inc P&P). Comes with all necessary bolts, screws and allen key. Easy to assemble and does the job of holding two monitors nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 25 Jan. 2013
Went with the other reviews on here and was not dissapointed. For the price this mount is fantastic, totally solid and strong, and much cheaper than everything else on here. Dont let the 'budget' price tag put you off - this mount is magic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Quality, Functionality and Value., 20 Sept. 2014
A. Friend (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Quality:
Made from solid ~5mm aluminium and steel. High manufacturing standards - no sharp edges, no chips in paintwork, no play in any of the multiple joints, hinges or connectors. Integrated cable tidy fits my very thick DVI lead and power cable. Clamps very securely and firmly. Mine is supporting a 23" LCD.

Functionality:
Highly adjustable in every plane.
Main strut allows ~25cm of vertical adjustment, plus probably the same again in the second arm.
If you leave enough play in your cables, you can easily spin your monitor through 360°.
Both tilt and second arm can be adjusted for resistance to suit the weight of your monitor. Once you tune this in, you just grab your screen, put it where you want it, and it stays exactly there until you move it again.
Screen can tilt over 90°.
Very easy to grab your screen and rotate it to portrait. Excellent for working with long lists of data.
Clamp can accommodate a desk around 10cm thick.

Value:
After spending two weeks using a workstation in one of our US offices that was equipped with a similar monitor arm, I knew I had to have one at home. I was looking at mounts with identical functionality from other manufacturers for anything up to £200. Having used a mount for a fortnight that I know retails for >$250, I can make a direct comparison. The Duronic is just as good. The Duronic is a quarter of the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Duronic DM352 Review Free up your desk space., 24 Feb. 2015
I was surprised to see a dual monitor mount for this price. After reading some reviews I decided it was worth a punt.

First impressions: Well built and finished, with a few caveats.

Fitting the main support: I have mounted it on a corner unit which has stretched it to its adjustment limit using two 24” Dell's. I recommend fitting a piece of scrap wood between the clamp on the underside, as the clamp swivel is pressed and likely to point load carrying two monitors. Once clamped up I didn't like the fact that the thread through the clamp bracket is only 8mm. So I added a nut to the under side by removing the cir-clip on the clamp foot and unscrewing it first, winding the nut on and refitting the clamp. (Call me paranoid if you like, but both monitors are under a year old and I thought it worth the peace of mind.)

Fitting the monitors: Because of the limited space I have I opted to ignore the instructions and disconnected each arm at the first joint. This also allowed me to tweak the swivel bolt which is otherwise inaccessible. This is essential if mounting larger heavier monitors, as they will droop, according to the one star reviews. It is the way to go, but you will have to tape over the main bush's edge to stop it dropping out.

Setting up: Setting position is a little problematic. It takes time to line them up. But once it's done, you can lock off each joint (apart from the swivel on the back of each monitor.) Cable hooks and ties work well, so you can almost completely hide them.

Conclusion. Unbelievably good for the money considering the Dell Dual Monitor Stand is £110.
If you intend swivelling between landscape and portrait modes, I doubt that the fittings will stay tight. Because two of the main bolts being inaccessible without removing the monitors, I wouldn't recommend this set up for regular adjusters.

Otherwise, the gain in desk real-estate is well worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, but only just., 6 Feb. 2015
Peter (Copenhagen, Denmark.) - See all my reviews
I am using this arm with my Dell U2711, which is a 27 inch monitor that weighs 7.7kg without its original stand.
The desk I'm using is a common, wooden Ikea desk, which is 2cm thick, and while I haven't detached the arm to see if there's damage on the desk, there doesn't seem to be any strain on it. The arm and desk seem to fit together just fine.

When I put the monitor on the arm, it seemed like it was about as heavy as it could hold. I had to tighten the bolts on the arm a lot to keep the monitor from dropping down. But in the end, the arm holds it just fine, and it does so with enough headroom that the arm doesn't feel completely stiff when I wanna adjust it. It doesn't feel easy and smooth though. The weight can definitely be felt.

The reason I'm giving it 4/5 is because it's got one area that doesn't hold up to the rest. The bolt at the end of the arm that adjusts the up/down tilt of the monitor isn't on par with the rest. It's too small for the task it's given (it's the bolt put under the most pressure, after all) which results in the monitor drooping down unless you tighten it to an unreasonable level. In fact, it has to be so tight that if you readjust the tilt of the monitor, the bolt will loosen just enough to be unable to support the weight of the monitor, which will cause it to droop down immediately.
This means the up/down tilt of a heavy monitor isn't something you can readjust on the fly. It's something that has to be adjusted by re-tightening the bolt on the arm each time to keep it in place. Once in place though, it doesn't droop down, and the other joints of the arm can be adjusted without disturbing the weak spot.

A minor annoyance of the arm is that you can't tighten the swivel of the monitor, but I can't say it has annoyed me in the long run.

Something to keep in mind when buying an arm like this (which I didn't consider when I bought it) is the stability of the table.
My table has only two legs - one in the middle of each end - and it's very light (cheap Ikea table). This means it's easy to make the monitor wobble when it's on an arm. Something I've gotten used to, but guests notice it immediately if they sit down.
A heavy and sturdy table with 4 legs would improve this a lot. Something to keep in mind.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking product but with flaws., 4 Jan. 2015
This item is holding up my 27" 9.5kg monitor. REASON FOR 3 STARS However, it came out the boxes with scuffs in places so has missing paint (not enough to return but dosent have that new look). Also had a part in the wrong place that required me to take the bracket hinge apart to apply a plastic disc or it couldnt hold any weight. Lots of emails with seller until I figured it out myself.

Update: Now had the product 3 months and its again starting to droop under the weight of a monitor it should have no problem holding. Shame as it happened just after I ordered another one (that came in better condition).