5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It
Loved this book almost as much as I Loved The Rhyn Trilogy. I am impatiently waiting for the next installment.
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good start
I really enjoyed the first half of this book figuring out the world and the characters but must confess it all started to grate after a while. The lead character of Deidre gets really whiny, boring and self pitying, especially towards the end.
After a great start, it really waned so I'm not sure if ill read the next books...
Published 18 months ago by K. J. Alexander

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 8 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Leaves you hanging - bring on the next book, 18 Feb 2013
S Toker (St Athan, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gabriel's Hope (Rhyn Eternal Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This book is good and follows on from the Rhyn Trilogy well, but it does leave you hanging at the end waiting to find out what happens - it is definately the start of the series and not a stand alone. I can't wait to read the next book which I think is out later this year

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Gabriel's Hope (Rhyn Eternal Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Another amazing story from Lizzy Ford!!! It definitely brings you closer to Gabriel's character and to Past -Death's ( Deirdre ). the only down side is that I feel the story ends just as it starts to get into the nitty gritty, so I am now counting down the days until the next one is released!
The Rhyn trilogy and the Rhyyn Eternal series are brilliant! My boyfriend has just finished reading them all and he loves the too-and he hates reading lol!! :) please read these books you wont regret it!!
x x x

4.0 out of 5 stars Gabriel's Hope, 3 Sep 2014
This review is from: Gabriel's Hope (Rhyn Eternal Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
As the synopsis tells you, this book is the continuation of the Rhynn Trilogy. I haven't actually read any of the Rhynn Trilogy although they are waiting for me on my kindle. This small but significant fact did NOT mean that I couldn't read and thoroughly enjoy this book. Yes, there are comments made about how Gabriel helped Rhynn and Katie but nothing that will either ruin their story when I read it or could be anything but back story for Gabriel.

So moving onto Gabriel's Hope itself - Deirdre is dying of a terminal tumor and confused. She doesn't know who she can trust and who to avoid. Even her boyfriend turned out to be dead after she'd had sex with him. She has to find out about herself and who she was before she can move forward and have any kind of life, for at least the next three months.

Gabriel can't believe that after everything he went through with Deirdre (one of those things I haven't read about yet but doesn't impact too much as everyone else tells Deirdre what she was like so you find out too), she is his immortal mate. He is none too impressed with this knowledge and tries to figure out a way around it. On top of that, the Underworld is in chaos and he has got to put it to rights from 'our side' before the portals will open and allow him back to the Underworld.

This story is fast-paced and funny. The reactions of both Deirdre and Gabriel as they come to realise that things are different now are a joy to read. Poor Deirdre has the hardest time as she can't remember who she was before and has to learn some not very nice truths about Past-Deirdre.

This book ends on a cliff-hanger that immediately leaves you wanting to move onto book 2. Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent book, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Gabriel's Hope (Rhyn Eternal Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Loved the book, and cant believe have to wait until 'fall' for the next one, always been a fan of lizzys' book and she created yet another fantastic read :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gabriel's Hope (#1, Rhyn Eternal), 6 Jan 2013
J. Burns (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Oh lord
That was FREAKING AWESOME ...
Now, where do I post my review ?
Amazon ? GoodReads ? FB ?
Need to share your awesomeness ;-)
That was better than Rhyn's book (and I didn't think u could top it)
Need next book sooooooon xx

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Well worth the wait!, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Gabriel's Hope (Rhyn Eternal Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I've waited for what seems like ages, to me, for this book and boy, I wasn't disappointed!! I started reading yesterday and have just finished. Gabriel's Hope is packed full of twists and turns, which I've come to expect from Lizzy Ford. Just when I think I've figured out the plot something happens to make me think "I never saw THAT coming!" I loved Gabe in the Rhyn Trilogy and love him even more now. What a cliff hanger ending, can't wait for Deirdre's Death!!! If you like PR then you'll love this but be sure to read the Rhyn Trilogy first. Can't recommend this enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Gabriel's Hope (Rhyn Eternal Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Another fantastic book from Lizzy Ford! All I can say is wow.

This follows on Gabriel's story from the Rhyn Trilogy (I would recommend reading them first as the story continues), following Gabriel's new "job" as Death. I already liked Gabriel and you really feel sorry for him, he has problems with his new role, gets betrayed and has a new mate to deal with.

Enjoyed the twists especially the end of the book, can't wait for the next book! Please hurry up and write it soon Lizzy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Gabriel's Hope (Rhyn Eternal Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Was what I wanted arriving very quickly I shall be using this again when needed. good response time to my order

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Gabriel's Hope (Rhyn Eternal Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading this but it got better half way as you understood more.. It was just a puzzle in the beginning.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›