on 17 January 2014
I read this short book rather quickly but it is all about the lady and her daughter from the mum's point of view and I became rather bored as there was not really a thread connecting this book to the explanations of Heaven or the afterlife except what the mum stated and sometimes I found things hard to grasp and it felt like she was seeing too much into some situations.

Sorry, but not my cup of tea.
on 6 August 2014
This is quite possibly the worst money I have ever spent. The book is disjointed unconnected rambling naive beliefs backed up by zero explanation. Truly dreadful. What a con.
on 20 January 2014
This was a thoroughly easy book to read BUT.......it was a min-book . there wasn't enough to get in to and as soon as I did the book had finished. I was disappointed but then Quality overcomes the Quantity. So THAT is why I am going to give Hope 4 *......PLEASE make your content LONGER. Just saying.......
on 22 May 2014
This book, although short was a simply perfect introduction to the world of spirit. Using everyday jargon for people of all age groups to understand. I would recommend this book to encourage you to then look deeper into the spirit realm and see what you discover to enable you to draw your own conclusion on what is real for you. Religion is man-made, this little book is not about religion, so probably not a digestible book for anyone on this path. This book shares many of my beliefs, albeit in a very simple format, from my early childhood experiences and still into the present day and I am now 50. Thank you.
on 27 August 2014
Book not easy to follow as it kept going off on different tangents - wouldn't recommend
on 20 April 2013
I chose this book to read because of the title. Hungry to increase my understanding of other dimensions, In my hope of leading a spiritual life. Loved reading this book would definitely read other books by Hope Reynolds
on 25 June 2014
Good book but I enjoyed HEAVEN IS ALL AROUND US available on Amazon as it was more believable. A must buy book.
on 8 February 2014
This book is very interesting and has really opened my eyes to the spirit world.
I shall certainly be reading the next book, and any others that happen to come along from this author.
on 5 September 2014
Really liked this book and gave me much comfort and belief in spirits and angels. I couldn't put this book down once I started. Will be looking forward to reading the other books.
on 27 September 2014
Too short would like more
Very interesting and enlightening. Will definitely look for her other books as well, hope to find them