5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
I love this keyboard. It's joy using it.
It feels great typing with it, the green backlight is very bright (configurable), and it has some cool features like the gaming mode and those macros.

Every single key is completely customizable. For example: you can switch the Y and Z keys, if you're not using the UK system language.

Also the palm rest...
Published 8 months ago by Tilen

3.0 out of 5 stars Beauty over quality
Upon setting my new keyboard up I expected it to be the beginning of a long and happy relationship. Six weeks later it is in a box and has been replaced by a Corsair mechanical keyboard.

For sure it is a beautiful keyboard. Sharp styling and cool backlighting. However I have been unable to get used to the key action, which to me feels cheap and unresponsive...
Published 6 months ago by S. Joel

‹ Previous | 15 6 712 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars This keyboard is amazing, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
the only thing that stopped me from making it 5 stars is when i got it it took me like 2 days to get used to it :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Gaming Teenager loves it, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
Bought as a suprise xmas present for my PC gaming teenager. He loves the comfort of the keys and wrist pad.
He loves the way it lights up luminous Green, which can be adjusted for brightness.
Haven't heard a complaint since he has had it. The keys are nice and bouncy, but low profile.
A great buy, would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab purchase!, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
Packaged perfect, product fab....Im told by my teenage son! He said its the best gaming keyboard, and he has had a few. I am happy with this keyboard. Read all the good reviews and discover why we purchased it. Happy Mum, happy Son..simples!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gaming Keyboard, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
Really nice keyboard. It works as a gaming keyboard as far as I can tell, all the keys are programmable and it lights up nicely in the dark so I don't have to heat up my room with the lights on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Keyboard, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
I cannot say this enough, this keyboard is awesome. Another great product by Razer. Lighting being customisable made this a definite easy buy for me. Id advise this keyboard to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush., 3 Feb 2014
S. Bendle "Steweh" (Glastonbury. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
Expensive but definitely one of the best keyboards i've owned. Always had mechanical keys before, but this time went for the more laptopesque chiclett key type.
Got to say i love it. So nice to type and game on. Software is great as it all hooks up with the mouse and headset etc. Great build quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy., 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
purchased this for my partner as is big on gaming and was happy with the quality as was a bit scared of ordering it of the internet if the keys would be decent quality but was happy to see they were and the bottom area looks great and not cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars Super., 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
I bought this for my 13 year old boy for Christmas.
He's absolutely delighted.
Lovely feel to the touch and illuminated. Great gaming keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and very comfortable.I highly recommend it!, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
I find the keyboard to work just perfectly for normal every day usage and gaming . I also find it very comfortable to use because I do not need to watch out on extra buttons on my left that have additional features.

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
Initially bought a 30 gaming keyboard. Which came faulty and after a days use had other problems.

I decided to throw 25 more at amazon and ordered this keyboard. What can i say…

As soon as you start unpacking the product, the quality hits you in the face. The keyboard itself is rugged, good looking and programmable. Cant fault it. Have been gaming on it a lot lately and nothing worth noting. Yes - its a little more expensive than other keyboards, but worth it. I can see this thing lasting a few years.

One thing i would say is that the keys do come across as a little stiff. I use an apple keyboard at work, so maybe thats what i'm used to. But in no way does this take anything away from useability.

‹ Previous | 15 6 712 | Next ›