5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
I love this keyboard. It's joy using it.
It feels great typing with it, the green backlight is very bright (configurable), and it has some cool features like the gaming mode and those macros.

Every single key is completely customizable. For example: you can switch the Y and Z keys, if you're not using the UK system language.

Also the palm rest...
Published 10 months ago by Tilen

3.0 out of 5 stars Beauty over quality
Upon setting my new keyboard up I expected it to be the beginning of a long and happy relationship. Six weeks later it is in a box and has been replaced by a Corsair mechanical keyboard.

Published 8 months ago by S. Joel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
I love this keyboard. It's joy using it.

Also the palm rest is awesome. Your hands won't slip off, and like I've said before- feels great while using it.

About the shipment...it took them 1 week to get the item from UK to Central Europe, which is OK IMO.
They've sent me the exact time of arrival, and it came on that day.

And after all...this is Razer we're talking about. So you can count on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gaming keyboard, 31 Dec 2013
Mobious (Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
Well I spend some time looking at keyboards as had the whole conversation as to which is best mechanical or a low profile keyboard. I have found this keyboard to be excellent. I play a lot of FPS, RTS and MMOs and so you can program the macro keys for different commands through the downloaded software. It has a good feel to it and I have some friends who have seen it and are now considering purchasing it for themselves. Great job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
After searching for hours and hours for a new keyboard that would be comfy, easy to use, professional and double up as a great gaming keyboard I am more than impressed. As I've never really shopped for keyboards before, I was quite shocked at the prices and even after purchase I doubted how any keyboard could justify the price. Furthermore I had read in many places that many gaming accessories for computer where just complete rubbish and no good at all, so again I was still sceptical. After receiving the package I was nothing short of blown away. Even opening the box was fun. Everything is of such high quality you really get what you pay for, not only is this a great gaming keyboard with so many functionalities, the typing is incredible, I've never typed so well in my life, I didn't think it was possible even after using my Macbook pro with claimed to have the easiest keyboard to type on. It's extremely comfy and I am just generally blown away. Definitely a great buy. I don't think a review would be complete without faults though, the only disadvantages I see is that I can't seem to get it to co-operate with mac fully, (some keys don't work, have other functions e.t.c) and it is rather large, so I wouldn't recommend for small spaces, keys are relatively normal size and backlight is great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beauty over quality, 22 Jan 2014
S. Joel "Big J" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)

For sure it is a beautiful keyboard. Sharp styling and cool backlighting. However I have been unable to get used to the key action, which to me feels cheap and unresponsive. Even though the keys are very low profile they still have a 'mushy', imprecise feel to them. Gaming is OK but not much better than a £10 membrane keyboard. Typing performance is poor compared to any mechanical keyboard. I had wrongly assumed the keys would feel like a quality laptop or my previous low-profile keyboard (Logitech dinovo); sadly this is simply not the case.

From the positive reviews on here it is clear that many owners are happy with the key action. But as the satisfied owner of multiple Razer mice this keyboard has left me disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best non-mechanical keyboard you can get., 20 July 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
I was bored so I bought one of these to replace my low profile Logitech keyboard

The fact that this keyboard has low profile keys is very nice, it makes typing and gaming require so much less effort.

As with any other Razer product, you should use Razer Synapse 2.0 to get the best out of it. Through this is was able to rebind the useless right click button to task manager, the scrolllock button to mute mic and create create profiles for all my games.

The backlight is amazingly bright and the famous Razer green colour.

However, it is expensive, especially when you consider it isn't mechanical. Another issue I occasionally get is when I'm playing an fps and the keyboard jams, requiring me to unplug and replug it.

Edit: Built a new computer and no longer seem to have jamming issue, probably a problem with the port or motherboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Quality., 27 Aug 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
From a Gamer's perspective looking for a keyboard that has to fit the bill could take hours. For this reason i did a bit of research on Razer and its other products.

For the price and quality of the product it is a win win.

The back-lit keys have the perfect brightness for when you're playing in the dark and if you're feeling fancy you could use synapse 2.0 and set the lighting to a pulsing effect.

Movement across the keys are smooth, If you're quick at typing like myself there are minimal errors, the keys are a perfect size also. The Font of the keys is... Different but you adjust easily.

The wrist rest is at the perfect angle and it just feels comfortable.

For price and quality i recommend this keyboard 100%

Only thing that spoiled the experience through amazon was the Courier 'City-Link' They made a massive balls up and would never recommend using them again, i just hope my next order isn't delivered through them

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny!, 8 Sep 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
This is an amazing keyboard! It is my second keyboard from the infamous Razer company, and I'm extremely impressed. The build quality is good, not as good as their 'Blackwidow' mechanical series; but as membrane keyboards go? I was very surprised and delighted. For any gamers out there, the response is fast and accurate. With the back-lighting not being overly powerful, it means at night, you aren't overwhelmed with the green glow of the keys. My only complaint with this keyboard would be the ways the key's are designed, it appears that sometimes I have to put some real force to get the key to fully go down and respond to my input. For any Youtube recorders, this keyboard is very quiet and assuming you have a good microphone, generally won't be picked up unless you're 'mashing' the keys. Hope this helped!

1.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard was good, nice to use, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
Keyboard was good, nice to use, but the spacebar broke after 40 days. Because I bought it from amazon, I was unable to return it so I wasted £70

1.0 out of 5 stars The replacement seemed fine to begin with, 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
I recently purchased this for my significant other. The first version had to be returned because the spacebar simply didn't work. The replacement seemed fine to begin with, but after just a couple of weeks the spacebar has started to misbehave on this one as well. Looking around the internet seems to suggest this is a regular problem with these keyboards. I expected more, considering the cost. I have now returned the keyboard for a refund, and will be looking for a more reliable replacement.

3.0 out of 5 stars No exchange no repair, 17 Aug 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
I bought this keyboard 4 months ago. Until now everything was good, it was working perfect but now I have a problem with this item. I bought it for gaming and now one keyboard's button is working not properly so I can not play so good like before. I tried to check in Amazon website if I could exchange or repair it but it is impossible because this keyboard warranty is not working anymore and Amazon can not do nothing. Now I don't know what I should do with this keyboard. I am disappointed.

Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard