5.0 out of 5 stars Best non-mechanical keyboard you can get.
I was bored so I bought one of these to replace my low profile Logitech keyboard

The fact that this keyboard has low profile keys is very nice, it makes typing and gaming require so much less effort.

Published 6 months ago by Will

3.0 out of 5 stars No exchange no repair
Published 5 months ago by VISMINIUKAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Best non-mechanical keyboard you can get., 20 July 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)

As with any other Razer product, you should use Razer Synapse 2.0 to get the best out of it. Through this is was able to rebind the useless right click button to task manager, the scrolllock button to mute mic and create create profiles for all my games.

The backlight is amazingly bright and the famous Razer green colour.

However, it is expensive, especially when you consider it isn't mechanical. Another issue I occasionally get is when I'm playing an fps and the keyboard jams, requiring me to unplug and replug it.

Edit: Built a new computer and no longer seem to have jamming issue, probably a problem with the port or motherboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
I love this keyboard. It's joy using it.
It feels great typing with it, the green backlight is very bright (configurable), and it has some cool features like the gaming mode and those macros.

Every single key is completely customizable. For example: you can switch the Y and Z keys, if you're not using the UK system language.

Also the palm rest is awesome. Your hands won't slip off, and like I've said before- feels great while using it.

About the shipment...it took them 1 week to get the item from UK to Central Europe, which is OK IMO.
They've sent me the exact time of arrival, and it came on that day.

And after all...this is Razer we're talking about. So you can count on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it., 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
Having used it since its arrival, I can honestly say that the Razer DeathStalker Expert Gaming Keyboard is among the best keyboards I have ever used. Probably only going to be surpassed by the Mac keyboards. The build quality is perfect, as expected, the software (Synapse 2.0) is great for beginners and hard-core gamers alike and it is just fantastic to use.

However, if I was to make complaints:
1. The keys, while they are Chiclet keys, they are still loud. It is not the audible ‘click’, more just the contact between finger and key. It is not nearly as loud as a regular mechanical keyboard however!
2. The cord from the keyboard is not braided, meaning that it might not last as long if this is intended for a lot of moving (LAN parties and the likes).
3. There are no dedicated macro keys. As a gamer, this was something I was looking for but decided it was not a necessity because I will purchase the Naga or Logitech’s G600 in order to get the extra few buttons.

Really, these are the only things I see missing from this keyboard. They are not really complaints, more observations. While a USB port on the keyboard would have been a nice addition, it would still take up an extra port on your PC, so it is really just for practicality.

All in all, it is an excellent product. As a Razer product, it lives up to its expectations and I am extremely happy with my purchase. If the 3 points previously made are not a deal-breaker for you, this is a excellent keyboard. The ‘Made for Gamers’ approach for all Razer products may deter you, this is a great keyboard for general tasks too! I will be using it for a lot of college work and a lot of general typing! (Including this review)

I would most definitely recommend this product. Enjoy your purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars No exchange no repair, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
I bought this keyboard 4 months ago. Until now everything was good, it was working perfect but now I have a problem with this item. I bought it for gaming and now one keyboard's button is working not properly so I can not play so good like before. I tried to check in Amazon website if I could exchange or repair it but it is impossible because this keyboard warranty is not working anymore and Amazon can not do nothing. Now I don't know what I should do with this keyboard. I am disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gaming keyboard, 31 Dec. 2013
Mobious (Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
Well I spend some time looking at keyboards as had the whole conversation as to which is best mechanical or a low profile keyboard. I have found this keyboard to be excellent. I play a lot of FPS, RTS and MMOs and so you can program the macro keys for different commands through the downloaded software. It has a good feel to it and I have some friends who have seen it and are now considering purchasing it for themselves. Great job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Quality., 27 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
From a Gamer's perspective looking for a keyboard that has to fit the bill could take hours. For this reason i did a bit of research on Razer and its other products.

For the price and quality of the product it is a win win.

The back-lit keys have the perfect brightness for when you're playing in the dark and if you're feeling fancy you could use synapse 2.0 and set the lighting to a pulsing effect.

Movement across the keys are smooth, If you're quick at typing like myself there are minimal errors, the keys are a perfect size also. The Font of the keys is... Different but you adjust easily.

The wrist rest is at the perfect angle and it just feels comfortable.

For price and quality i recommend this keyboard 100%

Only thing that spoiled the experience through amazon was the Courier 'City-Link' They made a massive balls up and would never recommend using them again, i just hope my next order isn't delivered through them

4.0 out of 5 stars Nearly Perfect, 14 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
It's a great keyboard it feels strong, well built and the keys are unite nice to type on. I previously had a Logitech DiNovo which was also low profile chciken keys but they felt more clicky where the Razers are a little spongier but not in an un satisfying unresponsive way. The backlight is great every key is individually lit so there aren't 'dull sections'. My only reservation is the attached program Razer Synapse used for gaming profiles program macros etc seems to use a lot of memory in the background however I don't play games all that much and when I do the inbuilt anti-ghosting is all I require so most of the time I have it turned off.

1.0 out of 5 stars The replacement seemed fine to begin with, 17 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
I recently purchased this for my significant other. The first version had to be returned because the spacebar simply didn't work. The replacement seemed fine to begin with, but after just a couple of weeks the spacebar has started to misbehave on this one as well. Looking around the internet seems to suggest this is a regular problem with these keyboards. I expected more, considering the cost. I have now returned the keyboard for a refund, and will be looking for a more reliable replacement.

2.0 out of 5 stars its meh read on for more infomation, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
its alright nothing amazing the keys not very good for the price £70 not good as you can get a mechanical keyboard which is 100x better than this membrane junk. i was playing grid autosport the keys were often unresponsive. don't bother buying it unless you're a razor fanboy that likes to spend allot of money just for the brand but not good for the product. too expensive to be an old generation keyboard but i do like the feel of the keyboard which is very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, Amazing looks!, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
I looked around for a new keyboard for ages, looking for a good gaming keyboard I'm sure as most of you know is a long process, as each person is looking for different features and looks. I love the Deathstalker and am very happy with my purchase of it.
I used to avoid Razer because I was just a little put off by the price but after buying a Razer mouse mat, i realised how good their products were.
The Deathstalker looks sleek and the green leds look cool. The palm rest is at a perfect angle for hovering above the WASD keys.
I used to mis-click all the time but thanks to the deathstalker all of that is gone, the keys are nicely spaced and easy to hit.
The one thing i would say is that its a little louder than I thought it was going to be, but most people like that and i usually never notice it when I'm playing anyway!
For all of you asking it is a UK layout!
The packaging is amazing as usual, a little minor detail that is always nice to have.
The keyboard comes with a full manual for Synapse 2.0 in which i am finding the dedicated gaming mode very useful as I use the ALT key for push to speak!
Great buy and totally worth it!

Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard