5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!
This product helped my baby to avoid her neck rash caused from milk and drivel! Quickly absorbs everything! Now I got another pack. Highly recommended!!
Published 11 months ago by Legoshima

3.0 out of 5 stars Become hard around the neck after washing
Hmmmm these bibs start off as lovely and soft but after you've washed them, they're quite hard around the neck area?!! So don't really use them now.
Published 2 months ago by M. I. Rashid

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful neck sponge area - some room for improvement, 28 Feb 2014
nice v soft material and neck/collar sponge does good job to soak up milk
area for improvement
- neck fastener could be poppers instead - velcro sometimes accidently scratches back of head when putting it on
- would be good to have platic underside lining it because clothes underneath not fully protected so needs a change of bib to avoid more outfit changes

recommended, but if you can spend a bit more then 'mum2mum wonder bibs' are better

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Milk Feeding Bibs Girl (Pack of 4) (Baby Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars Become hard around the neck after washing, 13 April 2014
M. I. Rashid (Uk) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea!, 15 Sep 2013
I really really like these bibs. I didn't know they even existed until my friend bought me some for my second baby. These are a great idea and do a brilliant job of stopping milk gathering under my daughters chin and around her neck which I know from previous experience can cause horrible sore skin.
My only very small issue (I only really wanted to take half a star off) with these is the velcro, most bibs I've had before have "baby friendly" velcro, i.e the non-scratchy stuff, but these have standard velcro which I'm really worried will catch in my baby's hair when I'm removing it (ouch), especially when she's fallen asleep mid feed!
Other than that small qualm I would highly recommend these to any parent!

3.0 out of 5 stars Was a little disappointed with product, 6 July 2014
Was a little disappointed with product. One of the bibs Velcro came away from the fabric a little too quickly after purchase, however the other 3 haven't done this so I can't complain too much! But for what you pay you would expect product to last longer than a few days!

4.0 out of 5 stars Thickening at neck is awsome, 2 July 2014
These bibs are very good, thickening at neck is very good idea as it don't allow milk to go down to neck, only downside is its not very soft, its soft but not as much as I like (M&S bibs are very soft but they lack this neck feature) I wish I get both these features in one bib. But comparing M&S ones its not any less good because of its neck feature i would not rate it any less than M&S ones.
I would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab :), 15 Jun 2014
These are the Best bids for milk feeds such a good idea use them all the time and wash well too

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 May 2014
Love the cushioned neck on these bibs, makes them extra comfy for little one and of course soaks up all the milk that inevitably dribbles down their neck during feeds. They wash up lovely too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and size, 22 May 2014
Good quality and size. However, wish they tumble dried. I found these were good for 3+ months (when other bibs were far too small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 16 April 2014
Brilliant bibs and better than your average bib for catching spills and yaks, I have recommended theses to all my yummy mummy friends

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›