Price:£9.95+ £1.95 shipping

on 16 April 2013
By far the best Stylus I have had yet,
I use it for writing notes and the fibre tip is much more positive.
Rubber tip tend to distort, this does not.

My only fear is loosing it.

Fantastic value and excellent service. Will certainly buy again.

Added 21st July 2015
I cannot believe this stylus has lasted for over 2 years and four months of daily use, what more can I say I am about to order another.
on 2 March 2013
Received the stylus very quickly from the company, and have been very pleased with its performance, plus I think the fiber cloth tip will last longer than rubber tips as it is quite firm and accurate to use.
on 12 February 2014
I had previously purchased a rubber tipped stylus from a well known large dept store. I did not like that at all, so I bought one of these. It is brilliant and works very well, especially for dragging across an iPad with a screen protector. Everyone should have one of these, so if you're thinking about getting one, just do it, you won't regret it.
on 19 May 2013
Just as described. Colour true to the photo. Light, easy to hold, just the right thickness and lenghth. In nice protective packaging as if bought in physical shop. Speedy delivery. The mesh is so much better than rubber (which I think is underneath so it's still bouncy) in sensitivity. Even for handwriting. Works with my Asus memo perfectly, better than with smartphone, but my phone is nearly two years old so wouldn't use it as technical indicator as such. I wouldn't mind paying few quid more if they had them with a cover for the tip. Overall very happy.
on 15 May 2013
After trying a rubber tipped stylus I nearly gave up on the idea of a stylus! am I glad I didn't. I saw the review of the Isenso Stylus and decided to have another try it is perfect, very sensitive and responsive and much better for messaging (having large fingers) and customising the phone. Service is second to none and the price unbeatable anywhere else. Will certainly use the seller again. Good luck UK Innovations.White iSenso stylus with ultra responsive fiber cloth tip and lightweight balanced design.
on 17 January 2015
not a very good product. the pen does not write effectively. quite disappointed. given that the key unique selling point is the fibre tip, you can pay half the price on amazon and get a set of 3 with the same tip. this is not worth the money they are charging.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 October 2013
This is a great stylus. It is better than using my stubby fingers on my driod pad and there is the added bonus of;

1. no messy finger marks on the screen
2. the above also means my login pin code cannot be deciphered
3. it is easier to draw and write with

I think the only down side is also point 3. The tip is quite chubby which makes it difficult at time to place items close together or if I'm looking to insert text in a sentence/correct a word, it does sometimes miss the position I want the cursor to settle at.

Other than that good product.
on 24 August 2014
Bought for my husband and he cannot rate it highly enough. Makes it so much easier to select the keys on the iPad more precisely. The storage clip for stylus is an added bonus which is greatly appreciated. Would definitely recommend.
on 9 December 2013
This stylus may cost more but as the saying goes "you pay for what you get". After buying numerous cheap stylus' with rubber tips I eventually decided to pay a bit more and buy this stylus with the fibre cloth tip. Compared to the rubber tipped ones this is heaven, I have had my present stylus for 6 months + and it's still working fine. No splitting or fraying, no squeaking as it goes across the screen, no juddering or loosing contact. In the long run it was cheaper to buy this than replacing rubber tipped ones every few weeks. It comes in an array of colours and looks very stylish. I was so pleased that I've bought a further two, one as a gift the other for me for when my present one does give up, if it does.
on 19 February 2013
Arrived very quickly and does what it says it will just hope it lasts for the price would buy again