5.0 out of 5 stars Choices
What a great read and very interesting I was so glad that Gracie found Carter and all the other character where so strong as well well worth the read excellent.
Published 20 months ago by jacqueline hall

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced
Published 6 months ago by Readaholic

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced, 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Choices (Kindle Edition)
I'm halfway through this book and I've got to say I find the writing quite poor in places. Sometimes a sentence doesn't seem to be a sentence for example. Also the way the writer talks about the main characters feelings seems a bit unrealistic too...I'm not a teen though and I wasn't a teen parent so I think maybe that's why I find it a bit rough. I don't know, I just found it all a bit unbelievable. Does someone who has just found out they're pregnant and been dumped by their apparent long term boyfriend find themselves falling for another guy about a week later?! I don't see it myself but maybe it's different for a teenager!

5.0 out of 5 stars Choices, 8 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing xx, 2 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Choices (Kindle Edition)
One of the best books I've ever read. Very easy to relate to if you were a teen mom. Read IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Choices (Kindle Edition)
i was happy on this book it was on kindle so straight on to read was a good read carnt wait for second book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Choices (Kindle Edition)
This book was so close to home for me as I was also a teenage mother. I now have a wonderful 6 year old and it brings home the struggles we go through. Loved this book and couldn't put it down. Just brilliant x

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 12 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Choices (Kindle Edition)
A lovely read but I did feel some bits could have been given more depth but overall an enjoyable read covering an important issue of teen pregnancy

5.0 out of 5 stars omg this is amazing,, 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Choices (Kindle Edition)
I've really been getting into teen pregnancy books lately. I'm only 14 but find them fascinating and the detail in this nook was that amazing I felt like I was watching a movie! I can picture everybody in my mind and can't wait to read the next one! This was a truly brilliant book and I do oh so recommended it to you all!!!!!!

Choices