5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Does what it's supposed to and is of a really good quality. Bought for my fella and he has high standards too! He loves it as well. It's going on a brutal wild camping tour of the Outer Hebrides and I'm confident that it will be up to the job. It would benefit from a waterproof bag but I've made one for it.
It's small but as you may know, when wild camping you can...
Published 17 months ago by ActiveWoman

2.0 out of 5 stars Flawed design
Published 7 months ago by W A Hold

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 July 2013
This review is from: POV Case 3.0 Small Black Suitable for GoPro hero2 / 3 / 3+ (Electronics)
It's small but as you may know, when wild camping you can only transport so much on your back or your bike. Wouldn't want to risk taking the fab Hero 3 Black Ed without this case so....it's coming with us!

2.0 out of 5 stars Flawed design, 27 April 2014
W A Hold (Falmouth, Cornwall Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This seemed like a good purchase as I wanted to protect my goPro and accessories when travelling. However, on trips each time I reach for the camera to shoot something I have found the camera dead, the battery totally drained. This is because when the camera is packed as it is designed be in the case a small pressure on the top of the case will turn the camera on. There isn't any obvious or simple way of packing to avoid this, so now I travel without the case.

Whatever the other redeeming features of the case, this is such an obvious design oversight, and such a fatal flaw, rendering it more of a liability than a benefit, that I can't recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong case, 10 Jan 2014
When I got the case I didn't even realise that it was a different one from what it Looks like on the Picture. It doesn't have the space at the top where you can put cables in, etc. but instead it has nothing in the top bit, flop (useless). But it holds my camera perfectly and protects it.
Therefore I'm only giving 3 stars (wrong case).

Regards,

Rubi

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 12 July 2013
This case is essential for keeping your GoPro kit together and transporting it around safely. It is quite robust and has cut out foam sections for each piece of kit as well as the GoPro camera itself. Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ended up buying the bigger version ...., 2 May 2014
A. Cresswell "Bubblefish777 - Born again Diver" (london, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I bought a GoPro not so long ago and a few add-on's for it. I then ordered an SP Medium case. It simply wasn't big enough. It's hard to complain about the case because the case quality was excellent. So good in fact that if you check out my purchases I went back and bought the bigger case from the same manufacturer. No my grumble is the case manufacturer should have though about a bigger single GoPro case from the start and they should find a way to take more representative picture. As you might have guessed from the comments... The Large case is for TWO GoPro. However it really perfect for 1 GoPro and a load of add-on's etc. So 4 stars for the SP Medium Camera Storage Case not being well thought out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the latest version of this product, 8 Feb 2014
Pictures show the latest incarnation of this great case which is for the gopro hero three plus. The shape of the camera is smaller than the older gopro and the new SP case is designed for the form factor of the new model with removeable foam sections for the older camera shape.

This case is the old version which will fit the new model camera but not exactly. A bit of a shame as I ordered from a seller showing the newer version in the pictures.

Overall great case however...

4.0 out of 5 stars A LITTLE TO SMALL PERHAPS?, 20 July 2013
VERY NICE CASE IF NOT A LITTLE TO SMALL BUT CERTAINLY WELL MADE AND WILL GET USED. WILL PROBABLY GET A LARGER ONE TO KEEP THE BITS IN THAT WILL NOT FIT INTO THIS ONE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived early, 2 Mar 2013
JM Scotland - See all my reviews
Arrived early, I was happy with the product when it arrived.
Very handy to have for your Gopro when your on the move.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT for Hero 3, 5 Jun 2013
I am sure this would be a great case for Hero 2 but nothing fits for Hero 3. I'm going to adapt the padding I think!

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, tough, nondescript case to hold the essentials. Would recommend., 9 Aug 2014
I got this for travelling with my GoPro Hero 3+ black to give it a bit more protection and keep all the main accessories together for quick access when it was time to shoot. It doesn't disappoint.

Pro's
+ light, tough, compact
+ well shaped removable foam insert (with removable chunks for older/bigger GoPro's)
+ plenty of space for the most frequently used items (cables, floaty, remote, extra battery, extra clips, memory stick, cards, extra few backdoors etc
+ good value for money
+ nice nondescript design

Con's
- Can lose small things like microSD cards under the foam insert if they are tossed in loose as it isn't stuck to the bottom of the case
- Not waterproof (no problems with leaks but something to be aware of, dry equipment before putting it in)

Conclusion
Great value for money, and a lovely compact, tough nondescript case to hold the essentials. It's easy to customise if you need different space shapes. It's taken a fair bit of battering travelling in backpacks, suitcases and on location and still going strong. No sand, rain, spray of the ocean etc got near my gear while transporting in this case. Glad I purchased.