Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 4 June 2014
This series must be read in order. This is the first book.

Amanda has had a lot of shocks recently for a 15 year old. First of all. .. Out of the clear blue... Her parents are getting a divorce. No one saw that coming. But her mother doesn't think she's dealing properly so she's sent to spend fall break with her free spirited aunt. The plane ride is not so great but getting off and seeing NO ONE waiting for her is worse!

Shock of shocks her flowy skirt wearing aunt of the waist length hair has been replaced by a short haired glam go get em over achiever who drives a sports car. Reeling from the changes and in a bit of shock Amanda thinks her aunt has had a psychotic break till Nic walks literally out of the wall in her aunt's condo. GASI is real and she has been groomed secretly and recruited to be one of the youngest agents in a new super secret spy service. So much for a relaxing fall break! Her mission starts the next day when she starts school (on her break!) No fun! But it's for her country and she has been bored...

This is such a great story and amazingly believable. Intrigue and suspense are a nice backdrop to a first crush/coming of age story unlike anything else I have ever read! The book was a fun read and very entertaining. I loved the snarkiness of her aunt and her partner. I can't wait to read the second book Undercover with the Hottie (Investigating the Hottie)!

***This book is suitable for young adult through adult readers
on 20 December 2013
I bought this book because I wanted a light romance/ a little bit of action book to read. What I got was some random events hardly strung together at all and a romance that was so underdeveloped and random that it made no sense. The writer obviously had heart when she was writing this but it just lacked edge and drama.
on 21 February 2013
This book was really brilliant. I felt like I could relate to the character of Amanda and found her clever and funny. My only criticism is that I wish it was longer! :)
This book was really brilliant and I'd recommend it to anyone who lives romance, action, comedy and teen books
on 22 October 2013
Wow! That was totally awesome!!! Girls James bond is back but in girl power mode. This is a must read. There is no way you'd want to miss reading this. Beware this review will self destruct in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niamh Crosbie
on 18 July 2014
Hehehe Bridgend sheen ebbed. Enshrined hi who saga 're you hi him her it that does u spy girl sexy Gary good goofy spying. Finds sunshine shpm she bend Buddha ; and Somalia disks sjjdj
on 17 August 2013
I loved this book and I recommend it to anyone who's read the Gallagher girls because it's in the same sort of style. I loved the charactors, the storyline and of course the humour!
on 24 June 2013
Its a good interting book with just the right amount of romance. I reall hope there will be a sequal at adecent price
on 31 December 2012
Totally fun to read if you're looking for something quick and easy. Love Amanda's character, so relatable and cute xD
on 6 March 2014
I couldn't put this book down and was really happy to find that there was a second book! It's really good and cheap!
on 16 February 2013
I loved this book and never wanted it to end and would really really really want juli Alexander to write a sequel